Show us your interior!

ms03protege said:
Here are some quick snap shots of my interior. Ill take some more detailed pics when she comes out of storage and is all cleaned up for show season.

attachment.php

wicked!

lasermp5 said:
umm... why not?

didnt need to, i used a special paint and to my shock and surprise it actually worked, and worked well i might add! it was called dupli-color vinyl and fabric and it has some special chemical to make the paint stick, recomend to everyone just make sure u paint in a cleannnnn space! i was stupid where i painted but i got lucky.

other thing i should add just so i dont get in s*** if someone tries this.
if your going to paint this way make sure you do very very fine coats, like a light spitting of paint on each coat, if you do it right you will do atleast 10 coats of very very light paint every 30-45 min, same for the clear coat, keep it light and lots of it.

Last edited:
If im not mistaken the duplicolor stuff that you used is actually vinyl dye.

Unlike the krylon fusion paint, it is actually "soaks" into the plastic instead of just staying on top like paint. So it wouldnt really need any prep work, besides maybe wipping the peice to get dirt and dust off.

It can paint just about anything that is made of plastic even wires. It also retains any detail already on the surface like emblems or textures. I remeber the stuff from computer modding.

Last edited:
Jeet said:
If im not mistaken the duplicolor stuff that you used is actually vinyl dye.

Unlike the krylon fusion paint, it is actually "soaks" into the plastic instead of just staying on top like paint. So it wouldnt really need any prep work, besides maybe wipping the peice to get dirt and dust off.

It can paint just about anything that is made of plastic even wires. It also retains any detail already on the surface like emblems or textures. I remeber the stuff from computer modding.

interesting, one last thing i forgot to add about the whole getting the dirt off i just wiped it down with alcohol before painting

(boom04) (confused) (boom02) (eyeballs) (ugh) :confused: (shocked) (shrug) (boom01) (uhm) (boom03) (scratch) def not my style but props on the work

Black tweed & Burberry

Attachments

• INTERIOR.jpg
    INTERIOR.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 276
  • INTERIOR 2.jpg
    INTERIOR 2.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 298
Back