P5 foglight covers?

Kontra

:
97 MX6-KLZE
does bluebatmobile still sell them? im looking for the yellow covers for the fogs. thanks

I got yellow fog overlays from rockblocker. Everything went well with em :)

I just checked and he is on the members list. Don't think he sells here though.....

If you're looking for better lightoutput, can I suggest upgrading bulbs to PIAA Plasma ION's? I had the yellow covers, but stock bulbs kinda suck

Keeps the clear look but gives amazing yellow light

yeah, catz are the best...and will actually make teh foglights into usable foglights....but $15.00 and 5 minutes totally pwns...$135.00 and an hour or two....

I likey my "yellow" fogs...they be cheap

I bent the tab up in the stock fogs to make them more useable, combine that with proper aiming and they work pretty good

Attachments

• fogs.jpg
    fogs.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 138
  • fog-on.jpg
    fog-on.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 147
12 dollars!!! cant beat that!!

one more thing before i jump the gun... is it a quality product? any complaints on them?

Have no complaints so far. Only thing is that you need to be careful putting them on. You should stick the center first, and then work from the center out. It'll look like is going to crease, but it does not. You just have to rub it on until it is nice and smooth.

Also center it correctly before putting it on.

It took me 10 minutes to install them, and the first one took more time than the second one. Just take your time. Also clean the glass on the fogs well. Some isopropyl alcohol does wonders!

X

Back