Post pics of your Mazda5

IMG00049.jpg

One with my subie in the background
IMG00055.jpg

One with my Frenchy!
IMG00054.jpg

Mazda5 new look!

Thought I'd share our new 5 make over. Only tried it on one wheel so far(crazy). Yesterday I hit a curb and ripped open the sidewall(bang). Didn't damage the rim though, so it's not too bad, just the tire, and the inconvenience that comes with it. You take the good with the bad, and the kids helped us find the good by spicing up the spare. Hopefully I can find a replacement tire as we've only got 2700 km's on our new 5(sad1).
But you know, driving around with the bright yellow spare on makes me want to dress up with bright red bushy hair, a big red round nose, and yellow polka-dot outfit....(2thumbs)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 562
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,507
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 390
How do you get actual pics to show in posts, instead of just links?

As fam says, or you can also store them here (100mb or so)

1. Select User CP on your top home menu
  2. Select Upload Files in the left control panel and upload your fav pics (you can upload 4 at a time)
  3. The created http link where the pics reside is the link you can use for your posts

Last edited:
I own a 5 GS (canadian) since February and I love it. I still have my 99 Protege as second car.

Here is my 5
IMG_1881.jpg

and with its cousin Protege
IMG_1882.jpg

I tried to be original for this one
IMG_1899.jpg

'07 5 GT manual

Attachments

• SSL21714.JPG
    SSL21714.JPG
    565.6 KB · Views: 648
  • SSL21709.JPG
    SSL21709.JPG
    379.7 KB · Views: 588
  • SSL21712.JPG
    SSL21712.JPG
    328.9 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
How do you get actual pics to show in posts, instead of just links?

If you're using Firefox, you can get the ImageBot plugin. Just right-click on any image and it will upload it to ImageShack and keep track of the URL.

When you want to paste an image, Tools -> Imagebot -> Tab, then right-click on the image in the gallery.

You may have to edit the template a little bit to match the Mazda forums.

IMG00049.jpg

Hey sensinitas, is that an RV Inno cargo box on your 5? If so, we're interested in how you find it (weight, aerodynamics, wind noise, etc.)

Yes that's the RV/Inno Ride Wide cargo box. So far I love it. It's dual side opening, looks cool, and low on wind noise. I will say that I've lost a few MPG's with it on, but I'm not too worried about it.

Sharp looking machine.....

Thanks!

nice!

you can sort of (not really) see my wrx wagon in front of the prius.
_MG_1575.jpg

Anything done to it?

This black 5 is bitching for new rims

If you are talking about mine I'm right there with you. Hoping to get my hands on some RX8 rims down the road.

Back