Best wingless msp

hey man, do you have more pictures and close up for that window spoiler ? its very nice, and ive been trying to find where i can get one for my car. can you post more pictures of your car with these spoiler, like different angles, side close up etc... highly appreciated

same here,im still woundering if the WRX's one will fit, cause i know they have that in carbon fiber XD

Our cars don't look great wingless IMHO.

The 3.5 wing looks the best IMHO on our cars.

Since it has a trunk it needs something to offset it.

different strokes for different folks... personally i love the cars without the wing. Removing the wing makes the car appear lower and longer. Also i'm not a big fan of body work that doesn't "do" anything. All our rear wing does is create drag - removing it improves quartermile times and trap speeds by improving aerodynamics.... whilst this might not sound "important" to many people, reduced drag also means improved fuel economy...

but yeah, if you like it, keep it.... personally i think wingless looks awesome :)

novshoot5.JPG

I totally agree with you, i really dont know how can they like our cars without a Spoiler in the trunk, also i agree the 03.5 is the nicest
I felt the exact same way for the first six or so months I had the car. Then I got to looking at MP3Architect's and CitizenPro's and D-Rock's cars. The wing started to look more and more "boy racer" and obtrusive to me. I bit the bullet and went wingless, and have no intention of going back. Wingless definitely makes the car look longer and leaner.

same here,im still woundering if the WRX's one will fit, cause i know they have that in carbon fiber XD
Not me. I get enough "Nice Subaru" comments as it is... (bang)

Last edited:
I felt the exact same way for the first six or so months I had the car. Then I got to looking at MP3Architect's and CitizenPro's and D-Rock's cars. The wing started to look more and more "boy racer" and obtrusive to me. I bit the bullet and went wingless, and have no intention of going back. Wingless definitely makes the car look longer and leaner.

You hit the nail right on the head. I drove a speed and it felt like I couldn't see anything out of the rearview mirror. I think a more subtle wing like kooldinos would be the only spoiler I would consider.

2503318854_deed14ff86_b.jpg

Sorry I don't see it. It looks more like an econo box without the wing. Even with the ES wing. I took it off and put on the 3.5 wing and thought, yup that makes the boyracer car.

If the roof line going to the back was more like the BMW 3 series I could see it. But it comes down, then you have the trunk.

Even the older Audi A4 looked good without the wing because the rear roof line mated up with the trunk nicely.

It was made this way because it is a boy racer car. Stop making it what it isn't.

My 0.02 cents.

Sorry I don't see it. It looks more like an econo box without the wing...
And it looks like "an econo box with a giant wing" with the wing.

I have no problem with the car being "boy racer-ish", I just don't want to shout it from the rooftops. Aesthetics are subjective. To each his own. (wiggle)

Does this look like a econo box?(canada)

Yes. An econobox with an obscenely tasteful lip kit and a giant wing. It's a good look, too. But, take off the wing and you get "clean, understated econobox with an obscenely tasteful lip kit" look.

I definitely prefer the clean, understated look more... (thumb)

Last edited:
I know what your saying.

Like on the BMW 3 series, I wouldn't put on a wing.

It looks good with out it for sure.

Even the new Mustangs, I like the Shelby little spoiler lip they have then the smaller GT wing.

The Shelby looks sick.

To each his own I guess. But, I like the 3.5 wing on our cars. Makes it look different.

Back