Looking to buy/swap cup holder

:
03 Mazdaspeed, Orange
I am trying to find someone who has either gotten rid of the P5 and still has the cup holder/shifter assembly with the lid, or looking to trade for an 03' piece with out the lid. Obviously the 03' is a single piece with the cup holders intergrated, so I would need both pieces from a manual car. PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks

FYI, you need to swap out the whole center console, or else it won't fit right.

No console switch needed. They are a direct swap.

I switched out my 03 cupholders from my wreck for a 02.

Go for the 03's without the lid. It's way more convenient.

I'm not looking for convenience, but thanks for letting me know. I have a completely different purpose in mind.

No console switch needed. They are a direct swap.

I switched out my 03 cupholders from my wreck for a 02.

Go for the 03's without the lid. It's way more convenient.

its not NEEDED, but it will make it look more complete.

BTW, i found my picture with the swap that i did. (see attached) you can see where the actual "cup holders" are, that the piece sits above the console. a switch the opposite way (from open to closed) would do the opposite.

Attachments

• DSC00381.JPG
    DSC00381.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 749
I have one for you if you're interested...how much do these go for these days?

Edit, just realized I need proper pix for this "side deal"...I'll go get a picture.

Here...there are a couple of scratches, and I'll clean it up before it goes. The blue thing is what used to be my alarm LED whose wires I accidentally ripped out last year so it's useless to me.

IMG_0239.jpg

Last edited:
"2002 and a halfs" they called it @ the stealerships had the no-lid cupholder upgrade with the graphite on the door handles

WAY better but too much to replace @ the time shortly after I purchased the vehicle in late 2001

Back