Proof that Sunlight Silver is boring....Check inside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to find some of those real top secret Mazda dyno sheets on the yellows to show 'em.;)
when i get back to the USA next week and put all my stuff on my car we need to start a ywllow thread and pwn all P5's...The black mica thread is barley fizzlin', the silver thread is dying, we need to take over...Us and laser blue are the most unique P5's and we need to rep...

when i get back to the USA next week and put all my stuff on my car we need to start a yellow thread and pwn all P5's...The black mica thread is barley fizzlin', the silver thread is dying, we need to take over...Us and laser blue are the most unique P5's and we need to rep...

Sounds like a plan. :)

I went to Japan this year, i saw the specs in person. Every motor differs in HP range slightly, but there was no evidence that silver or any other color for that matter has a totally different HP range. At least to the extent implied. No disrespect i'am just telling you guys what i saw. Riken how did you get this dyno sheet?

I went to Japan this year, i saw the specs in person. Every motor differs in HP range slightly, but there was no evidence that silver or any other color for that matter has a totally different HP range. At least to the extent implied. No disrespect i'am just telling you guys what i saw. Riken how did you get this dyno sheet?

Photo shop my fine pulley making friend...Hes been BS'ing, we all knew that

Photo shop my fine pulley making friend...Hes been BS'ing, we all knew that

He's using PhotoShop to get those remarkable Dyno sheets with incredible horsepower & torque. ;) You know...That "top secret" Mazda PhotoShop.

lol *sigh* and here come the allegations of illegitimate practices and such. tonite myself, kansei and satimko all raced and beat a ferrari 328 gts. kansei murdered it being turboed and sunlight silver, satimko and i, being mostly stock and sunlight silver, only beat it by 2 or 3 cars. for comparison, there was a laz0r blue msp with us, got beat. just sayin

The Ferrari didn't know what hit him. Oh yes, it was the flash of the Sunlight Silver streak. Total Pwnage.

Pic 1: Kansei taunting him
Pic 2: Liquid_Ag passing him

Apologies for the blurry pic. We were just too fast for the camera!

Attachments

• DSC03097.JPG
    DSC03097.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC03098.JPG
    DSC03098.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back