Project: Evil Rex

Thanks for the pic. Alternate sig...

Attachments

• Sig.jpg
    Sig.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 215
Taylor, it's probably worth it to replace the water pump while you're down there so you don't have to worry about it later. Any chance you could replace that housing too instead of welding it?

Last edited:
Taylor, it's probably worth it to replace the water pump while you're down there so you don't have to worry about it later. Any chance you could replace that housing too instead of welding it?

Dude, it's a $500 car. (rlaugh)

the waterpump is still in good comdition so replacing it isnt necessary. As far as the mounting point that is broken, the only way to replace it would be to replace the front iron. And the only way to replace the front iron is to tear down and rebuild the entire engine. One day in the future once it gets rebuilt i will have the front iron replaced. Right now, if welding it will work, i'll take it.

Rexy will roll out of the garage one day. Just hope he can stop and doesn't go kaboom too. LOL!

messing around trying to pull the sunroof assembly and found some cancer in the roof :( can be repaired im sure, but still bad...I'll get some pics...

rust? ftl. Just take it out and put a block off plate there.

There was a really cool CSP FB (I think) @ the autocross today. Interesting choice for the class, but seemed pretty quick.

There was also a DP miata w/ a carbed 13b (crazyness) and a 13b powered Lotus 7 clone. It was a pretty good car day :D

Oh, the Neon that rolled up with full #3 earnhart (sp?) regalia was t3h hotness!!! oh wait no. No he didn't run. Fortunately.

nice :D

and a block off plate would be easy enough but the rust is under the lip of the sunroof surround
rust? ftl. Just take it out and put a block off plate there.

There was a really cool CSP FB (I think) @ the autocross today. Interesting choice for the class, but seemed pretty quick.

There was also a DP miata w/ a carbed 13b (crazyness) and a 13b powered Lotus 7 clone. It was a pretty good car day :D

Oh, the Neon that rolled up with full #3 earnhart (sp?) regalia was t3h hotness!!! oh wait no. No he didn't run. Fortunately.

oh, you mean block off the sunroof? I got ya... but i dunno, i wanna keep it...it will help w/ the lack of AC lol

Back