What have you done to your P5 today?

I found a dragon fly that died and it's body is preserved between my driver door and front fender. So whenever I get in or out of the car I see him. I haven't thought of a name yet.

theres a spider somewhere in my car. whenever i get into it. theres always random strands of webs everywhere. which is acutlaly kinda scary

unless it was geneticall altered... and bites me...

this weekend was time to add my Ceramic coated Tsudo Header.
two weeks will Be RR-Racing Underdrive pully
100_1606.jpg

i put my hood prop kit on today, and i got a date for her on thur to have a clutch and flywheel put in.(clutch master and fidanza) :)

Attachments

• DSCN2250.JPG
    DSCN2250.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 136
I received my wheels at work today, and went to throw them on immediately after work.

i'm super happy with them. they look great, especially with the black headlight housing.

pics soooooon.

Not today (catching up for not updating for a while):
In no particular order

Un-parked my car and swapped off studded tires (bought 26 gallon Air Compressor and 4 ton, 4" to 20" jack, both Craftsman)

Built a workbench/tire rack

Removed brakes to turn rotors (bought SAE and Metric wrench set)

Painted Calipers ($20 brush on kit)

New K&N air filter

reworked my intake from CAI to SRI (drilled out the temp gauge hole) and cut myself on the plumbers tape I used to secure it.

Installed Optima red top

Installed new plugs, drove for a while, (engine still running poorly intermittently) Swapped wires and coil packs, (engine still running poorly intermittently), swapped plugs again. From Denso to NGK to match my wires.

I think I finally have enough tools to do most of the work on my car effectively. I'm seriously considering a CEL reader for $199 on sale till the end of Aug. Thoughts?

have been, hopefully I have it fixed, but it's hard to say.

My wifes jeep also has ODB-II so I'd be able to check that one if it ever gave us problems.

Back