Calling all Silvers MP5

mine...

Attachments

• IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    579.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
I wish my p5 could be half of what yours is, Justin!
I have his used mazda racing 4-2-1 header that is gonna get poly-dyn coated turbo blue. It's a start I guess, lol. BTW, was that header still on the car in the pic above Justin?

Yes it was. I'm looking forward to seeing it coated and on your car.
Well it's a few things down the priority list right now but I'll be sure to post up some pics when done. Hardly bored with it & is quite easy to work on in the scope of things nowadays-it's a keeper.

I will be posting pics of mined in a few weeks. I need to get the wheels on (they'll be here monday), buy some springs (thinking eibach pro kit), and hopefully paint the headlight housing black. Then I will be ready to share my silver MP5 with the interweb.

Of course there will be other things I'll be doing, but for the purposes of this thread, I need to get jsut a couple of exterior projects done first.

Not the best photos but here are some of my silver that I had handy. Photobucket is not working on this computer at the moment. No real exterior mods shown. Interior I do still have the child seats with 5 point restraint and a mix of snack food on the floor.

Attachments

• P1010078222.JPG
    P1010078222.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 268
  • mazda.jpg
    mazda.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 298
  • k%20on%20mazda%202.jpg
    k%20on%20mazda%202.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 303
just a few of my favs :cool:

Attachments