Wow!!! How Bad Is This??? I think Bad?

do what brian said and carefully drill it out....and you said you were getting some Gorilla lugs? Make sure to get an extra key with them. My first key broke very easily when I was trying to loosen the lugs on my old rims. The last person who put the wheels back on used an impact wrench and that sucker wouldnt come off so I put some weight on the key by standing on the tire iron and it snapped the key. So its good to have a backup.

whats the wheel look like? can you get a big ass visegrip clamped on the rest of the nut and get it loose enough to spin it the rest of the way off???? and if so wouldent you think somone else would do that if they wanted your wheels defeting the purpose of them..... just buy gorillas and live and learn.

my neihbor works at a wheel shop, we just tried to get it off, but nothing was working, he thinks im going to have to have it torched off and ill lose the wheel. thank got the wheel is only bout $120, sucks i just got the wheels 2 weeks ago. im going to try to find a lil chizel with a pointed end and break it off somehow. otherwise ill have to take it to the shop. i gotta buy the new wheel first. any more ideas let me know.

BKJT05 said:
my neihbor works at a wheel shop, we just tried to get it off, but nothing was working, he thinks im going to have to have it torched off and ill lose the wheel. thank got the wheel is only bout $120, sucks i just got the wheels 2 weeks ago. im going to try to find a lil chizel with a pointed end and break it off somehow. otherwise ill have to take it to the shop. i gotta buy the new wheel first. any more ideas let me know.

**** Man, I gave you the $5 solution. Kill the stud from the back and hammer in a new one...

iracemine said:
I think your neighbor is retarded.

haha, i think you may be right, i trust him cause ive known him since i was born, and he has worked at this tire shop for 10+ years, i would think he would be able to get it off, but all we did is chip the paint on the wheel and round the edges of the lug.

I saw this Happen, Start to Finish>>> It was CRAZY

So today right before i started washing my Protege5, i saw this accident happen, it was crazy.

the white pathfinder lookin like thing was coming down the hill and the caddi was behind him, well the pathfinder was going to turn left(dont think he signaled) and the idiot in the caddi sped up and tried to pass him and smashed into the side of him. the pathfinder flew into the yard across the street into the blue sunfire (which my neihbor just got) and the caddi hit the curb flew at least 5 ft off the ground and bounced into the other yard, i think 1 person got hurt, everybody else walked away. i was probably 20 ft away from the caddi when it stoped. my Poor Protege5 would of been done for if it didnt stop in time.

take note, this is like the 5th time in the last 6 months we have had a wreck like this, people where i live are idiots and drive like maniacs. we've tried to get the city to install 2 speed bumps, even had like 40 people sign a petition, but the city said **** off.

if you look closey you might be able to see how my neihbor with the blue car put polls into the ground after someone hit is house one night. they are cemented 6ft under and stick out about 3 foot.

and to top it off, he has this whole accident on tape from his camera on his house.

Attachments

• car wreck 024.JPG
    car wreck 024.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 110
  • car wreck 025.JPG
    car wreck 025.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 103
  • car wreck 026.JPG
    car wreck 026.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 102
  • car wreck 027.JPG
    car wreck 027.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 94
  • car wreck 028.JPG
    car wreck 028.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 114
UN SUB. I cant understand you. Chipping the rim and ******* around with stupid methods that are breaking s***.

The stud is EASY.

Brian MP5T said:
UN SUB. I cant understand you. Chipping the rim and ******* around with stupid methods that are breaking s***.

The stud is EASY.
Werd, Drill the god damm thing out from the backside and be done with it.

Or since you like to do things the hard way, Unbolt the rest of the lugs off that tire, now drive up the street swerving left to right until you break that stud off......

UN subin as well

Brian MP5T said:
**** Man, I gave you the $5 solution. Kill the stud from the back and hammer in a new one...
I havent looked at mine in a while but if you can get at the back of the studs, go for it! leave the wheel alone and tackle it from the back. $5 is a lot easier and quicker than $120 s*** I could do that in ten minutes.

you should take all this evidence to your local news and watch how fast the speed bumps will show up.

Brian MP5T said:

The stud is EASY.

im sorry man, your like my idol with that damn turbo, i should be listening to you and im not, haha. damn im stupid. Im just a rookie at car s*** so i dont always understand all the methods and s*** you veterens talk about.

Latest posts

Back