stupid truck. Crack windshield

Riken

:
2002 MP5 5-speed
Now I have to spend $220 for a new windshield. I could have used that for a header. Or springs.

Riken said:
Now I have to spend $220 for a new windshield. I could have used that for a header. Or springs.

I hear ya. I still need to replace mine...

Attachments

• OceanCity040.jpg
    OceanCity040.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 136
How much they are charging you? I got my cracked on Sat and it has grown about 8-10 inch in 5 days.

Riken said:
How much they are charging you? I got my cracked on Sat and it has grown about 8-10 inch in 5 days.

I was told that my insurance would cover it...but I'm not sure. Talk to iLisa. She's had worlds of experience with windshields.

i cracked my bout a month ago. I got hit by one rock in Tennesse and the another like 4 days later in Houston. I'm waiting to replace mine though, they're doing construction all over town and the likely hood of me getting hit again is pretty high. So Im waiting until right before I go back to school to replace it.

We just had the windsheild on our 6 replaced last week. We have a 0 deductible glass coverage on the insurance policy. We called the insurance company they had us call a glass replacement hot line and they set up for them to come out to the house and change it out. They bill the insurance company directly. It may not hurt to contact your insurance company to see if it is covered.

Yeah, having that glass replacement policy has been great. I had the p5 replaced last year, and will be getting my wife's Accord replaced soon!

nothing beats a non-pitted, non-sandblasted windshield!

SATimko said:
I was told that my insurance would cover it...but I'm not sure. Talk to iLisa. She's had worlds of experience with windshields.
(yes) i'm on my 4th....

make sure they prime when they cut out the old one.. or else you will get rust. TRUST me. :(

Back