red 02 p5
this is my 02 p5
let the flaming begin...

Attachments

• p's phat ride 043.5.jpg
    p's phat ride 043.5.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 275
thanks ... i was just waiting for the flames to fly about the chrome wheels
i like to be somewhat different, not too many p5's with aftermarket chrome wheels

HELL YA! I think those wheels are SWEET! It's just one bling shy of a (bling)

(laugh)

love the wheels, love the car. wheels and car together equal = UGLY. those are hot rod wheels not import wheels. they belong on a muscle car or maybe a truck. car looks good though

love the wheels, love the car. wheels and car together equal = UGLY. those are hot rod wheels not import wheels. they belong on a muscle car or maybe a truck. car looks good though

that is why i paid for them and you didnt and that is why i drive the car and you dont
if you think it is are ugly that is your opinion and you are entitled to it
dont be upset because i had the balls to be unlike every other import as you say
but thanks for posting !! :)

Last edited:
The wheels are not ugly, they just don't belong on an import. But, hey if you like the way they look on your P5, more power to you. I could definitely see those on a slammed Chevy S10 :)

Cleanly done if you ask me. They're not to over the top and share a similar shape of the 02.5-03 Protege 5 stock wheels.

at least she didnt put steelies on and chome hubcaps... j/k.. i actually like the rims. They arent my first choice but at least your being unique. Only thing bothering me is the pinstripe but its not biggie. Pinstripes remind me of buicks and those ricers that buy the stick on pinstripes and put them everywhere. Tint, roofrack removal, and clear bumper lights would look sweet ;) .

Only thing bothering me is the pinstripe but its not biggie. Pinstripes remind me of buicks and those ricers that buy the stick on pinstripes and put them everywhere. Tint, roofrack removal, and clear bumper lights would look sweet .
i really want to take that pinstripe off it bothers me too
clear bumpers are on order and i do have tint 35% to be exact, i guess it is just hard to tell because of how bright it was outside..??

t3ase said:
I'm waiting to see a P5/Protege with spinner rims... Seriously.

Im not one to flame people on this forum, people like diffrent things, and I understand that, but the first person who puts spinners on their car. . . let the (flame2) begin!

now back to the source of the thread, Badashp5, while not my choice in rims, I give respect to you for being your own person.

Last edited:
Back