Check It Out!!!

JMDPRO5

Today was a great day. I picked up my car from the body shop. Well, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Attachments

• dcp_0249_0001.jpg
    dcp_0249_0001.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 1,078
I know I need a grill. I cant even begin to tell people how good it came out. he charged me 200.00 for everything. That included washing and detaling my whole car, cleaning and armour all the inside and also painted the whole front bumper. I told him that I was gonna take the orange lights out near the fender. He said to shave it and fill would have cost an extra 70.00 bucks because he already had the bumper off. I was like WHAT. But overall 100% satisfied. If anyone needs a great body shop in jersey, hit me up:D

Jason

Looks great! $200.00 thats a good price for all that! I love the look of the CF hood with the red paint. Very clean!

WHAO! very very nice job. love the rims! any plans for some dg cf eyelids? hehe - chris

Hey L8R, I have the eyelids but one flew off on my way home from the Secacus IREV. I got both of them but only the new one they sent has adhesive tape and cant find anymore of it.

looks real clean, nice job. so you didn't want to spend the extra 70 to shave the lights? i paid 300 just to have the front bumper painted and the two holes filled, along with a few nicks. you gotta good deal dude!! i'm goning to shave the lights next spring, when i have the bumper fixed again from all the road debris and crap.

Last edited:
Yeah. If I would have know that it would have been so cheap to shave the markers at the time, I would have. 70.00 aint bad to shave them and fill my license plate holes too. Everyones been telling me I got a great deal. Im in the process of referring 2 of my friends to get work there.

Thanks
Jason

Ha. I didnt even rub with 4 people in the car. I also have the eibach kit and didnt roll the fenders either:D .
Jason

where in jersey you at? wheres the shop. I might need some painting done in the future.

wow $200?!?!?! that is an amazing deal.

i agree with everyone in saying the grill and lip look good.

just get some mesh in there =D

and $70 to have the bumper sidemarkers filled is also a super good deal. most people only get prices like that with hook ups

Latest posts

Back