Dec Autocross Picture

PM sent.

I am really thinking of autoxing this spring. The problem I had when I tried before was that I couldn't follow the course with the cones as barriers and went off course a few times. It was worst after people had knocked down a few cones.

congrats. i managed to place 2nd in dsp for the season, right behind the neon racecar. (he gets ftd's basically whenever hes at the event.) lemmi go find a nice autox pic...

Nice pic! Also nice that you race honest, a lot of people wouldn't say anything about the flywheel and run in Stock. So we'll be seeing you at San Diego for the National Tour?

Britt

122 Vega said:
Nice pic! Also nice that you race honest, a lot of people wouldn't say anything about the flywheel and run in Stock. So we'll be seeing you at San Diego for the National Tour?

Britt

i'd love that. can't afford it though :[

xelderx said:
C'mon now...that's not an excuse. I beat him regularly in my FSP car. ;)

http://www.subaruworld.net/downloads/results/SVAA Autocross/svaa_fin.htm#p

#2 and #9 (second)

In all truth he told me he was driving like a "candyass" that day.

haha well you guys are waaayy outta my league. youve done all sorts of suspension upgrades to your p5 along with ems (which i would loove to have), and i hear anthony spent forever dyno tuning that engine of his and that thing has a ridiculous suspension setup also. plus hes a really good driver. i could never compete with that. you arent still in fsp anymore are you? i dont see how you havent bumped up with all youve done to your racecar.

MSP608 said:
haha well you guys are waaayy outta my league. youve done all sorts of suspension upgrades to your p5 along with ems (which i would loove to have), and i hear anthony spent forever dyno tuning that engine of his and that thing has a ridiculous suspension setup also. plus hes a really good driver. i could never compete with that. you arent still in fsp anymore are you? i dont see how you havent bumped up with all youve done to your racecar.

I'm still in FSP. Anthony has a lot of work in the Neon, but in some cases I think it's made the Neon harder to drive. The suspension seems a little less forgiving to mistakes. Next time I'm up in VA with Anthony I'll let you co-drive my car.

You could put your car right there with the Neon with just a little suspension work and some R'comps. Coilovers, camber, rear swaybar and a good set of sticky tires...you'll have him sweating that class championship in no time.

i see more pics (shocked)

Attachments

• IMG_9148.jpg
    IMG_9148.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9149.jpg
    IMG_9149.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9150.jpg
    IMG_9150.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_9151.jpg
    IMG_9151.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_9152.jpg
    IMG_9152.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 102

Attachments

• IMG_9239.jpg
    IMG_9239.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9240.jpg
    IMG_9240.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_9241.jpg
    IMG_9241.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_9242.jpg
    IMG_9242.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9243.jpg
    IMG_9243.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 111
.......no chops...lol

Attachments

• IMG_9244.jpg
    IMG_9244.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_9245.jpg
    IMG_9245.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9246.jpg
    IMG_9246.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 121
Awesome...bringing the thread back on topic. It was getting sidetracked. I see some technique there...good job looking ahead.

xelderx said:
Awesome...bringing the thread back on topic. It was getting sidetracked. I see some technique there...good job looking ahead.

haha thanks :D

crazy the things u can find on the internet huh!!? haha

you guys are funny. very supportive though :] i like that. thanks for the recognition.

ImportUnlimited said:
looks awesome, i plan on getting into auto x next year, whats the best place to start as a beginner?

just goto a local event. if you dont know of any you should be able to look up your region on scca's website. your region should have a site with an events list. find one, pre register, and go. they treat newcomers well at our events. theres typically always a handfull at every event. and no one looks down on you if you arent the best driver in the world. its a fun atmosphere, and im sure youll get hooked after your first time.

Kansei said:
so beautiful! the car, not you.. you might be ugly I can't tell lol

hahaha. the funniest part is there was a thread a while back about that same topic. lol

but i will agree, the car is amazing :D

Back