Mazda Protege Owner Photos

Familia323 said:
and by everyone you mean the maybe 50 people out of the thousands that own sedans. Then drop that 50 people down to maybe 30 that actually have complete conversions done. Its still unique even though it seems like "everyone" on the boards is doing it.
Well, not only do you have to consider those who have converted their sedans, but also all those who have the factory kit on their MP3s and MSPs. It looks decent, but it also looks like all the other MP3s and MSPs, and therefore is not the most unique way to go. Personally if I ever have money nagging me to be spent on a body kit, I'd rather go with something like this

Attachments

• 45 degrees.jpg
    45 degrees.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 464
nate0123 said:
Well, not only do you have to consider those who have converted their sedans, but also all those who have the factory kit on their MP3s and MSPs. It looks decent, but it also looks like all the other MP3s and MSPs, and therefore is not the most unique way to go. Personally if I ever have money nagging me to be spent on a body kit, I'd rather go with something like this
i suppose, but not really in my case... I never see MP3's here in town, I see a few MSP's and none of them are sunlight silver and 03 style(because they didn't make it). So if you gather every protege enthusiast up in one big group then sure I guess it wouldnt be very unique. However, I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a sandmica, dark blue or that aqua color MP3 conversion yet. At the time when I did my conversion the only other real alternative was the wings west kit and that kit wasn't worth the money imo(urethane vs. OEM abs plastic). But I dont really care, it's all personal preference, I prefer a more subtle look(stock) as opposed to "street fighter alpha centauri stage 3 fender ventilator road rage" kits.

I was going to get those sideskirts considering I got the CS ms style front bumper, But I Liked the mp3 skirts better, Cant wait to have that lip on my 99 bumper.

that lip is very nice!! i have one now, will be getting rid of it soon though. didnt know too many people had them. whoever has a sedan id say get one cause it makes the front end look so much better

justanotheradikt said:
that lip is very nice!! i have one now, will be getting rid of it soon though. didnt know too many people had them. whoever has a sedan id say get one cause it makes the front end look so much better

When you get rid of it let me know. I might be interested if it isnt to badly rock chipped. What material is is made out of?

there are a few people in line ahead of you but i will keep you in line...no rock chips and its urethane(sp?)....so its REALLY durable

i'm gettin the dg front lip and then modding it to fit the sedan bumper, i don't think that's been done yet, i know it was done on a 99-00 and it looked good but i don't think its been done on a 01-03 yet hehe

that should look nice....i am about to put on the msp front end....not sure if ill leave it like it is, put the autoexe lip on it or the 03.5 lip on it....just gotta look around some more and see what i like best

looks good bro
please don't on the taillights!!! jk if you like em its all good
rims would look nice on the car keep us updated on what you do
i'm gettin the dg front lip and then modding it to fit the sedan bumper
i retract this statement just bought an msp front bumper this morning:D

ProtegES2 said:
I have a 2001 Protege es go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2067187 tell me what you think of it
Looks like mine did 3+ years ago when I bought it ;)

The rims are a nice choice, but you'll definitely need to lower your car if you add aftermarket rims. And I wouldn't go over 17". Make sure to double check widths, offsets, and tire sizes for fitment before you buy. I'll be glad to help with this if you aren't sure about what will fit.

Thapro1 said:
i'm gettin the dg front lip and then modding it to fit the sedan bumper, i don't think that's been done yet, i know it was done on a 99-00 and it looked good but i don't think its been done on a 01-03 yet hehe

got pics of the 99-00 with this lip on it ? or are you talking about the corksport sport20 front with the lip on that ?

Back