redid cluster

:
03 protege dx 5spd
had some extra time since the hurricane hit new orleans and had to evacuate to baton rouge i got the chance to paint the thingys on the cluster. here ya go.

Attachments

• PICT0495.JPG
    PICT0495.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 162
  • PICT0527.JPG
    PICT0527.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 220
Looks good. You should put in a cluster with tach though. I did it to my car, and totally makes the cluster looks 20 times better......a more finished look.

cuz i'd like to keep my miles accurate on the cluster, i'm thinking of one of those lil tachs and putting it in a pillar pod, not a big one

hmm, I suppose it begs the question, is it really doing any good on an A-pillar. I'd say just find a cluster with similar mileage. It's no big deal. I'm not even going into the details of how to make it work with your real mileage..

i kno how to make it work with my mileage i just don't feel like going to all the trouble i doubt i'll even really get one don't really need it never have b4 not really a need for one now i'd just like to know how his looks

Thapro1 said:
i kno how to make it work with my mileage i just don't feel like going to all the trouble i doubt i'll even really get one don't really need it never have b4 not really a need for one now i'd just like to know how his looks

Oh? I'm almost 100% sure I'm the only person to have ever done it, or that would ever want to do it. It took me almost a month to finish it. Resoder an entire board, go for it.

Oh? I'm almost 100% sure I'm the only person to have ever done it, or that would ever want to do it. It took me almost a month to finish it. Resoder an entire board, go for it.

exactly my point:) not worth it i dunno i do kinda like the ES cluster with the red lighting maybe someday i'll get one that has slighty more miles than mine and then wait for mine to get to the same point then swap....then again i dunno like i said every 5speed that i've owned has been a protege dx of one generation or another and i've never had or needed a tach then so i don't really need one now i suppose

Thapro1 said:
exactly my point:) not worth it i dunno i do kinda like the ES cluster with the red lighting maybe someday i'll get one that has slighty more miles than mine and then wait for mine to get to the same point then swap....then again i dunno like i said every 5speed that i've owned has been a protege dx of one generation or another and i've never had or needed a tach then so i don't really need one now i suppose

Thats true. I didn't need one either, just wanted to get one cause it makes the whole interior look more finished having it in there.

Back