You feelin' these?

Dlovtsur

:
'03.5 Proteg5 (22V)
My wheels finally got back to Wheelmax and I'm thinking about going with these.

I like the way the have a concave center....makes the spokes look more aggressive.

Thoughts?

px5hs_z.gif

There is a new guy on here that just got some of those in bronze and they look really good you can check them out here
New Guy
I think they look good I just dont like the fact that they are 18". You should get them.

clownphish said:
I like these, what are they?

They are NEX-O PX-5 wheels.

I just placed the order....should be here next week.

17x7 45mm offset
215/40/17 Hankook Ventus HRII H405

I agree with Pretzellogic on this one...if you hit something crucial, including potholes..that s*** will bend and crack

they look a lot like the new stock wheels... why not just get some ones old 3, or rx8 (17 or 18) wheel? i am not sure but i would think the p5 has the same lug ptrn has the 3 and rx8...?? may not be as light but prob cheaper...

Pretzellogic said:
Not really, but I don't like any wheel where the spoke extends past the lip.

I'm just the opposite....I don't like wheels that don't extend to the lip. Makes a 17" rim look like a 16" rim. When the spokes extend all the way, it makes the wheel look bigger than it is IMO.

^^AGREE^^ I think there is something distinctly missing from a wheel with spokes that don't extend to the lip. As far as looking stock, I'm not sure that's a bad thing either. They'll def make a big difference in the overall look of your car because I think 17's are the PERFECT size for P5's.

Good luck, and don't forget to post pics when you get them on.

If it's not one thing it's certainly another........geesh.

Well, my wheels came today but I can't only put three on! (bang)

Apparently the other one is M.I.A. for some ungodly reason. I tracked it through UPS and it doesn't have any transit information.....just the info that states that they've received the billing information. Wheelmax is contacting UPS now and will get back to me asap. I'll just be glad when this fiasco is all over and done with.

Anyway, here's a couple pix of the wheels and one sitting next to the car so you can get a feel for what's it's gonna look like.

Attachments

• DSC01144.JPG
    DSC01144.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 772
  • DSC01145.JPG
    DSC01145.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 753
  • DSC01146.JPG
    DSC01146.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 750
they look nice.....i really don't like how the spokes extend out past the tire a little, but they look sharp.

Back