New Exhaust for Mazdaspeed Proteges

brain/ alex did you extend your wires? i know dirtysouth-msp did, and i did.

I wont be anle to fix mine for another 2 weeks. Damn school and work!:mad:

is there going to be a problem if I leave the CEL on for too long? I won't be doing the 02 sensor extension till summer

ChiMSP said:
I wont be anle to fix mine for another 2 weeks. Damn school and work!:mad:

you should make whatever shop installed it fix it. it's their fault they didn't follow the directions, not yours.

~brian

brianmcd said:
you should make whatever shop installed it fix it. it's their fault they didn't follow the directions, not yours.

~brian

(mswerd)

(ChiMSP)(butthump)(Shop that installed exhaust incorrectly) (alright)

brianmcd said:

~brian
They wanted to do it today, But I can't fit into my schedule. BTW when I called them back, the guy said the threw the wires away.

ChiMSP said:
They wanted to do it today, But I can't fit into my schedule. BTW when I called them back, the guy said the threw the wires away.
no way! i would be pissed, but professional about it so they replace the product and give you free s*** for the inconvienence. just my thoughts and actually the way i have gotten lots of free stuff, take my TWM weighted shift knob for example (yep for free) (thought)

Hey joefufu

Spicy Orange MSP 29/04/03
Prod#166
Mod so far:
type-r style seats
momo shift knob
30% tint
ETD racing/Vibrate 3" s-pipe back exhaust

shouldn't it be vibrant ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey ChiMSP, this is for you....

Attachments

• new stuff 015.jpg
    new stuff 015.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 396
  • new stuff 016.jpg
    new stuff 016.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 380
Stock VS. Vibrant S-Back

here are some pics I took to compare the two exhaust's hope this sheds some light for any one thinking of getting this exhaust on how restrictive the stock exhaust is.

Attachments

• down pipe comp.JPG
    down pipe comp.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 443
  • mid pipe comp.JPG
    mid pipe comp.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 429
  • muffler comp.JPG
    muffler comp.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 428
  • side by side.JPG
    side by side.JPG