How big is YOUR gauge?

terbow

Contributor
:
03.5 MSP
those of you with the aem WB gauge, prepare. hahaha

these babies dwarf the autometer gauges, and yes i know my fuel pressure gauge is crooked,

on a side note, i included my perrin fuel rail with fp sender attached. its perfect fit.

Attachments

• aemwb1.JPG
    aemwb1.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 205
  • aemwb2.JPG
    aemwb2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 267
  • fr1.JPG
    fr1.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 229
yea ditto but it doesnt look too too bad, it looks like the king of the gauge pod.

It's not so bad with the Defi gauges (with the trim ring installed)

and yes, I painted mine silver to match better...

Attachments

• IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 203
CarlM2 said:
Here's a shot of my gauges... before I'd put the voltmeter in place. They are VDO gauges and the DIN panel is from 42 draft designs. (www.42draftdesigns.com)

I'm assuming its the Triple Gauge Panel for a VW?

Was there any modification neccesary or does it just snap in? THanks a lot. I think that panel looks 10x's better than the panels that have been made.

daedalus said:
I'm assuming its the Triple Gauge Panel for a VW?

Was there any modification neccesary or does it just snap in? THanks a lot. I think that panel looks 10x's better than the panels that have been made.
It's not made for a VW...it's just designed to fit in any single DIN space. Mine is held in with 3M VHB tape (very strong double-sided tape from Home Depot). I've had mine for more than a year now, but I will be switching to the NSN gauge panel very soon.

i didnt use any tape, i just used the gauge brackets as the instructions say, if you follow the install guide its really easy.

RyanJayG said:
It's not so bad with the Defi gauges (with the trim ring installed)

and yes, I painted mine silver to match better...
Dig the Silver look on the Defi Gauges, Wish I had thought of that before I went and ordered the AEM widband with the black ring. Nice job.

Sweet that the Perrin rail fits the pressure sender perfectly. That's the only reason I spent $150 on a rail lol!

Back