MSPs with RIMS, show us your stuff

sickspeed94

:
Spicy MSP
I know there aren't too many but come on guys, lets see those aftermarket wheels on your MSP's, i'm thinking of going with a GL57C myself (that is if the money is right) but they're very expensive,

so let's see them

oz-superleggara-215/45-17/+45offset

the wheels are supported by h&r sport springs, stock tokicos....shes a bit high in the rump, likes to rotate under late braking....first post!....HI EVERYONE!!!!

Attachments

• ms2.JPG
    ms2.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 363
  • m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 353
  • m5.JPG
    m5.JPG
    435.6 KB · Views: 312
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 241
  • a4.JPG
    a4.JPG
    358 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
the wheels are supported by h&r sport springs, stock tokicos....shes a bit high in the rump, likes to rotate under late braking....first post!....HI EVERYONE!!!!

High in the rear??? I love when cars sit like that. Thats how they should sit.

Very nice, I like the wheels and the drop sits perfect!!!!

thanks guys keep em coming, i also like the idea of posting offset and even spring's/suspension work done, thanks again... (wrc)

That looks awesome mavespeed. I'm getting new tires soon & I want to save up & get different wheels soon after. If anyone needs help deciding on wheels, let me know.

yeah those OZ's look HOT! I'd love to have some, but truthfully I think rims are going to be my last mod on my car, the stock ones suit me fine for now

Yeah, I'd rather go fast than worry about how my wheels look. Maybe when I'm on my third set of tires I'll go for some rims. But props to all the MSPs with rims, all the ones I've seen look pretty sick.

i'm all go for sure but i'll admit the one "show" mod i'm gonna look into for sure is a nice light set of wheels, maybe even some FN01R-C's (5zigen)

sickspeed94 said:
i'm all go for sure but i'll admit the one "show" mod i'm gonna look into for sure is a nice light set of wheels, maybe even some FN01R-C's (5zigen)
A set of light wheels can be considered a go mod. We all know how much the stock bricks weigh.

Back