Spilled Milk

bluegrass

Banned
:
SUV
I thought the Mazda forum would get a kick out of this...

I haven't purchased a vehicle yet, so I still peruse the Mazda CX-5 and Honda CR-V forums.
I came across this post on the other forum from MANGO.
For some reason he sat an entire gallon on milk on his back seat, forgot about it overnight, and it leaked all over his seat & carpeting...

"I unknowingly left a gallon of milk in the back seat of my car and unfortunately some of it spilled last night. Woke up this morning and saw some of the runoff in my driveway. Does anyone know what's the best way to clean this? It went straight thru the seat wedge, down into the carpet(directly underneath the rear bench) and came out thru some hole underneath the car. Do I need to remove the rear seats to get to that carpeting?

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/137-2017-present-official-specs-features-etc-gen-5/148770-removing-back-seats.html

So does this make the CRV a better or worse grocery getter? I'd just set her out in the sun she'll dry :)

So does this make the CRV a better or worse grocery getter? I'd just set her out in the sun she'll dry :)

LOL!

But seriously, that sucks. My mom left a package of chicken in the car once when I was a kid. I swear that smell was in there for months. Sorry to hear about your car Mango.

Last edited:
I thought the Mazda forum would get a kick out of this...

I haven't purchased a vehicle yet, so I still peruse the Mazda CX-5 and Honda CR-V forums.
I came across this post on the other forum from MANGO.
For some reason he sat an entire gallon on milk on his back seat, forgot about it overnight, and it leaked all over his seat & carpeting...

Be right back.
Spilling a gallon of milk in mine. Then we can compare which car the stink goes out faster.
0-60 vs smelly to nicey!!

But seriously what do people think? Even a gallon of milk cant stand that POS interior. It had to escape.

Be right back.
Spilling a gallon of milk in mine. Then we can compare which car the stink goes out faster.
0-60 vs smelly to nicey!!

But seriously what do people think? Even a gallon of milk cant stand that POS interior. It had to escape.

(rlaugh) (rofl)

Hahaha. I'm sorry, that was hilarious.

Scrub, with cleaner and lysol regularly along with plenty of ventilation/window down. Happened to me once with a small milk that spilled while i was drinking it. Lysol and venting got rid of the smell

Whole milk only in my house. If my milk gets split with something else there will be hell to pay.
9ab8d1d74d7339d99eaa723ce415fe02.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So, not a fan of the white Russian then?

Read some of his other posts. Apparently spent 2 grand on tires and rims from Honda. Can we see them, Mango?

Oh, he did post a pic. Definitely an improvement, man. Looking good. But they kind of look like the 17 CX-5 GT pizza slices: admit it! You a regret not getting the Mazda! LOL Totally kidding man. But, OEM? If I was dropping that kind of cash, I'd get something really nice and unique from Tirerack.
6cfeeb2f82babcc6b0383a29186b71a7.jpg

2k for that? Jesus Mango, what were you thinking?

That said, an improvement over the stock wheels for sure.

Edit: Ah...now the 37k number for that crv makes more sense ;)

Last edited:
Back