Mazda CX-50

:
Ottawa, Ontario
:
17 Mazda 6 GT
Huh?

again-with-the-yb8lp7.jpg
Couldn't help myself.
There are so many cute utes out there already, it just seems like a waste of resources for Mazda to introduce another one.
Surely Mazda can do better than to just copy everyone else?

Bird-Dog

2017 CX-5 Touring 2020 CX-5 GTR
Couldn't help myself.
There are so many cute utes out there already, it just seems like a waste of resources for Mazda to introduce another one.
What does that even mean? Like Mazda isn't supposed to revamp their line-up? And who says Mazda is copying everyone else? Have they ever just copied everyone else? Seems to me they have a pretty darn good track record of producing vehicles that appeal to automobile enthusiasts bored stiff by the other Japanese manufacturers.

Last edited:

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Before this goes any further, let's remember to respect each other first and foremost. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

A message for everyone: If you don't agree with someone's opinions or you're tired of reading posts from a certain member, use the Ignore feature (click on the username, then click on the Ignore button). If you think the post is a troll post, please report the post and a moderator will investigate.

Now, let's get this discussion back on topic.

Couldn't help myself.

Buzz, it is what people are buying man! Sedans are dying, no one is buying them. Sexy utes are the future and if a car company doesn't stay current and offer them they will die.