Latest version available for infotainment system with 10" screen?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether there is a site that shows the latest version available for the new infotainment 10 inch screen?

Thank you,
Oleg

Beware.....the Amazon NAV SD cards are not Mazda authorized. They have been on the lookout for the pirated cards when you go to the dealership.
Really? They look at the card you have in your car? Easy enough to just remove it before going into the dealer.

EDIT: according to the TSB below they are checking to see if the nav card is legit. No idea why this would cause a black screen though. I suppose one could just remove the card and see if it fixes the issue (along with a software update at home) prior to taking the car in. My nav card was not purchased from Mazda, but it has caused me no issues to date (even with the new 11038 update)...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just had my 21 CE 2.5T in for a TSB (ECU update for cold weather acceleration issue in cold temps) and I asked them about updating the infotainment software. They said there wasn't an update available. I trust the dealer and they've never been wrong in the past. Not saying there isn't an update out just sharing what I was told. Maybe the OP is from a different region or something. I'm in the US and my software version is 11026.

Yeah as shown by many here, the dealer is wrong and there was a Mazda service alert more than month ago about this update, so the dealer should have been aware of it.

See attached:

(page 3 and 6, blank screen and rebooting)

Attachments

• SA-027-21.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Also if owners are having issues with the CMU, This may be caused by a CMU hardware malfunction. There was a service alert while back about it where one can check if the CMU is in the listed serial range of affected units.

Attachments

• SA-054-21.pdf
    882.5 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
I've been having the same periodic repetitive restarting as well. I'm currently on 11026. Please keep us posted on whether the update fixed the issue. I was using an Amazon purchased nav SD (which is known to cause the restarting) but have taken it out and the restarting issue persists. Thanks and good luck!
Card in mine is Mazda original

Upvote 0
i have 11026 but no wireless apple carplay. that's what i really. i have an appointment at dealer for service coming up. will request an update at that visit.

Upvote 0
It appears , from other conversations, that the Canadian cars do not have the 10" screen. That appears to be the tradeoff for wireless carplay
Exactly. 2021 CX-5s in Canada have the old infotainment screen that is touch-enabled and has Wireless CarPlay. There is a refreshed 2021.5 model (and the 2022 models) that has the new screen without Wireless CarPlay.
It's an odd choice not to add Wireless CarPlay to the new infotainment system but it's nothing a $100 dongle can't solve.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back