Search results

1. B

Shaking clutch pedal

My speed3 has 166'000 kms, stock clutch. From researching threads lots of ppl talking about bent rods that zoom boom and clutch problems as well. Why would a rod bend after so many years at a very conservative tune?? Anyone have any recent experience with high milage cars??
  2. B

Long term MS3

Its been 5 years of Mazdaspeed3 ownership. Its been 5 years of mostly pleasing experiences with my MS3. Although with any machine there will be small issues to overcome. I start his thread because I've seen a bunch of post in the recent while on a few forums of ppl wary of high km Mazdaspeed...
  3. B

smoking turbo fix 2016

So its the beginning of 2016, and I started this thread to address this issue in a more recent post. I had been trying to find a fix for the smoking turbo issue on my 1st gen mazdaspeed3. Looked high and low and it seemed the only product I could find wasn't being produced anymore in post from...
  4. B

FMIC options

Has anyone tried the CXracing FMIC for the speed3's yet? I know guys that really liked CX products for other models of cars. Any other FMIC option feedback would be wicked. (nana)
  5. B

DashHawk

So it seems i need a data logger, gotta track that fuel PSI n watch other things. Everyone on here seems to love dashhawks yet...i cant find them for sale to save my life. Are they discontinued?? (canada)
  6. B

Koni str.t

So i know these are new for the 3's but has anyone tried the KONI STR.T shocks out? I just want a simple set-up thats better than the "float" through corners i get with the stock shocks. I was thinking of the koni sports with H&R springs but i dont want adjustable shocks, not interested in all...
  7. B

FMIC from corksport

Has anyone out there installed the corksport FMIC yet for the MS3? I bought a bunch of stuff for my old protege from them and always had great results with quality products, so to me it should be a simple answer. BUT...Im more wondering if i go with their downpipe, intake and FMIC i dont want to...
  8. B

Love my Mazda

So, just purchased myself a gently used MS3 after tuning my protege. The protege was fun as hell but with no balls at all it was time to go fast. This thing is bone stock, and im wondering where to go. Anyone out there done anything to their speed's and have good suggestions?? CAI, FMIC...
  9. B

New intake manifold for FS-DE

Hey forum guys. Anyone know if the protege garage intake manifold for the FS-DE is worth the 400$$? they seem to have only run it on the MSP but it seems like a good bolt-on for all FS-DEs im not running a turbo but do have; headers, cold air intake, MP3 ecu, catback. i want to get a better...
  10. B

boost for stock blocks

I was just wondering if anyone knew how much boost a stock FS-DE will take before throws pieces out of the oil pan?? i read the FS-DE-T in the mazdaspeed was the same engine, just with a turbo??
Back