Search results

1. I

Just moved to CA and need some parts help!

Hi Everyone! So, I have an interesting problem now. I moved to California and my car was rejected by smog because the intake and exhaust are not CA legal. Anyone out there looking to get rid of their factory intake or exhaust for a reasonable price? I would even be willing to do a straight...
  2. I

Comprehensive OEM bulb list for NA Mazda 2

I wanted to start a thread that had a comprehensive OEM bulb list for us. I've been finding lists online that seem to conflict. If you have replaced any of these bulbs, and know any of these numbers is wrong please reply to the thread and I'll update. Thanks! (Front End) Low/High Beam: 9003...
  3. I

Mazda2 Aftermarket Projector Headlights

I thought I would start a thread for aftermarket headlight options and we can add to it as we find any available options. I found these, which look quite good. It looks like they will be available in June, and the price seems decent...
  4. I

Torque Wrench settings for lug nuts - Mazda 2

Hey everyone. Got a flat today. Tomorrow morning going to take the wheel off and run it over to the shop to get the tire patched. What are you guys using for ft/lbs setting on your torque wrenches for our Mazda 2 lugnuts (when putting the wheel back on)? On my civic si, I was using 78 ft/lbs as...
  5. I

Armster Armrest

Does anyone on the forum have an Armster armrest for their Mazda? A friend of mine has an older one in his Honda and it's really nice - nicer than what I've seen for the 2 so far. I'm curious if anyone has managed to scoop up one of these for a 2? They recently released a new version, and it...
  6. I

Rear Wheel Spacer

How many of you out there are running spacers on your rear wheels? I'd like to get my rear offset closer in appearance to the front. Currently I'm considering 5mm or 15 for the rear...
  7. I

APEXi Electronic Throttle Control

Has anyone seen this? If it's on the up and up, this could be a good, legit fix for our weak-ass throttle delay issues: http://store.propartsusa.com/apexi_integration/apexi_electronics_smart_accel_controller/417a014/i-513853.aspx
  8. I

Eibach Springs - Ride Quality

Can any of you out there who have Eibach springs on your 2 speak, in detail, to the ride quality when paired with the OEM shocks? Thanks!
  9. I

16x7 wheels +37 offset

Hey everyone - before I pull the trigger on some wheels I wanted a group opinion on fitment for my 2. I'm ordering a set of 16x7 wheels that come with an offset of +37 from Tire Rack. Technically, they are a fitment for the 95 Miata. As far as I can tell from everything I've seen here, these...
  10. I

Interior Floor Console - Options?

The simplicity of the 2 interior was a big selling point for me. That being said, that poor sad little console that we have in North America on the floor between the driver and passenger seat is a serious demerit in the look/feel category. Do you guys in the UK, Europe or the Pacific have any...
  11. I

Silver Build

Hey Everyone! After some time of lurking here, I finally picked up my silver 2 Touring (Manual) this morning. I retired my trusty DD steed of 17 years: I've tried on many cars in the last 10 years, thinking off and on of picking up something new, but it wasn't until I drove a 2 that everything...
  12. I

Stock Wheel + Tire Combo weight

Has anyone weighed the stock wheel/tire combo for the Touring Model?
  13. I

p5 Projector Headlight mod

Has anyone done or considered doing this mod to our p5 factory headlight housings? Basically, I'm trying to find a pair of Mazda3 headlight assemblies - from salvage possibly - remove the projectors and get a second set of stock headlights for our p5's to mount the Mazda3 projector units into...
  14. I

p5 RX-7 clear corner mod

How many of you out there have done this mod? I've found a few images of people who have, but not many - it's definitely a great way to clean up the look of the front end. I managed to get my hands on a set of clears for a great price and I'm wanting to do it - but a little nervous about cutting...
  15. I

p5 Trip Computer

Hey everyone - I don't have the directions for setting the trip computer in my p5. I basically want to be able to set the running mile counter(not the overall odo) back to zero when I fill up - does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance...
  16. I

Slight moldy smell from cabin/air vents on p5

I get a slight moldy smell from any of the direct air settings for the cabin. I do not get this smell from the defrost vent though - has anyone else experienced this?
  17. I

Mazda3 17" Touring Wheels on p5

Hey everybody - I'm new to the forum, although I've been looking here for a while. I just recently found a set of 17" Mazda3 Touring/snowflake wheels for a total bargain. I'm having them painted a matte metallic charcoal gray. They'll be going on a yellow p5. I'll post pics as soon as they are...
Back