Search results

1. B

I know not what I have -

Trying to keep this brief - Always been a bit of a car guy and knowing exactly what I want or researching every last detail. Consequently, these points below are somewhat embarrassing although I rarely drive the CX-9 so it's still kind of new to me after 2 years. A few years ago, I wanted my...
  2. B

Green foot on gas pedal light ?

Sorry in advance if I missed some warning light posts on a search.... Just wondering about this light on the CX-9. Never noticed it before but it may be SOP when starting. I push the button to start, foot on brake and a green image shows up just to the top left of the left round gauge ring...
  3. B

CX-7 transmission info - fyi

Posting a link to some information on the Asin AWF21 / (Trans shop owners) for some insights related ..... http://etereman.com/blog/ford/the-awf21-transmission-here-are-a-few-things-all-shop-owners-should-know/
  4. B

Help request per CD player in my 08 CX-7

First, I apologize in advance if there is a better/smarter way or place to post this issue. I've looked up a few problems others have had on the CX-7 and find posts months or years old that didn't get any response. Just to be clear, it's probably me being a noob (not being critical of the...
Back