Recent content by TimPro

1. T

Lowered CX-5 Appreciation: Show me your drop!

I have a 2nd gen. Just got it lowered yesterday. I had the springs and rear camber arms. They did not mention a single word about needing anything for the front. Everything worked out great.
  2. T

I have a shop doing it, I'm just showing up with the parts. More info on the front Camber bolts please?
  3. T

Hey are you still happy with this set up? and with the -1 degree camber? I am about to get this done to mine, waiting on parts.
  4. T

SOLD EIBACH Pro-Kit Springs 2017-2021 CX-5

How many miles are on them?
  5. T

2018 List of things you must do to make this car perfect - advice needed

These are the things I did almost immediately after purchasing. These are my go-to mods on every vehicle pretty much -All weather floor mats -Rubber trunk liner -Trunk cargo net -Replaced all interior lights with LEDs (also license plate lights) - Installed Pro-clip for phone mount (which I...
  6. T

2017~2021 How do you check current firmware version

Actually figured all this out in a couple hours. Good to go. Just waiting on the wiring harness.
  7. T

This is what I had last night before I took it into Mazda.
  8. T

I want to do the apple CarPlay update. I just ordered the harness today. I went to the dealer today as well and told them to update my software. Everything Im reading says the software needs to be version 70.xxxx. How do I see what my software version is? Thanks.
  9. T

2017~2021 2018 System Errors Already

So these errors continued to happen, to the point of almost weekly. Long story short, and after several visits with the asshole service at my local dealership, the front facing camera unit was replaced under warranty. That was about a month ago, and I havent had any errors since. 🤞🏻
  10. T

I attached the pics of the errors I had Update: have not had any issues since getting the car back from the dealer.
  11. T

Ok so got the car back yesterday. They had it for a little over 24 hours. Service advisor said there has been a problem with the 18s that the temp sensor in the front facing camera malfunctions occasionally, thinking it is overheating when it isn’t. They updated the software and sent me on my...
  12. T

Also, I have since driven the car with no errors. But I’m still taking it to the dealership tomorrow, I at least want this documented to cover my ass down the road if this continues.
  13. T

There were no obstructions on the Mazda emblem in the front grill, and nothing I could see on the sensors in the middle top of the windshield. When I got the error for the iactive features, it was raining. I don’t know if that makes a difference.