Recent content by NeilBey

1. N

2003.5 front lip and inserts - $295

PM's replied to. I am really reluctant to ship this thing because of the size. Local pick up get's priority.
  2. N

I'll let you know. I have a potential buyer that needs all of it.
  3. N

Sorry for not updating. Pregger fianc and teething baby will take up all of one's free time... PM'd
  4. N

OK. Long time coming, I've just been lazy... I've got a 2003.5 front lip and inserts I pulled off of my old MSP (dealer I traded it in on my Subie OBXT didn't know any better). The reason it's stripped is because the paint friggin' fell off - I don't know why, I'm convinced the car was a lemon...
  5. N

FS: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Please delete.
  6. N

Listen, I don't appreciate you trolling up my FS thread. As an approved merchant, you of all people should know how to adhere to proper etiquette.
  7. N

No trade.
  8. N

$3500, I really don't want to trade. Someone buy this.
  9. N

No takers? This thing is going in for trade on Monday.
  10. N

Everybody that reads this thread: I realize the front lip on these are like gold. If I wanted to sell it, I would have done so by now. Please stop PM'ing me unless you are about to offer me $1000 for it. That being said, if I don't sell the car by next week, I will end up trading the car, and...
  11. N

So I realize that this car is not a valuable as it once was after checking the internets. Lowered down to $3900 for a quick sale.
  12. N

Really trying to make this sell this weekend - it's either this, our I trade it in. $4200 takes it. No lower. Just fixed the leaky radiator today. Fixing the rattlesnake cat shield tomorrow.
  13. N

Daily bump
  14. N

Thanks for the encouraging bumps. I'm hoping this will sell quickly. Priorities change when you get a bun in the oven... No more fun toys.
Back