Recent content by bosip

1. B

NC MX-5 Radio Antenna Upgrade Options?

tried a stubby on my 2006 - reception suffered - went back to regular antenna
  2. B

Poll Who has a CX-5 and a Miata?

2006 MX-5 and 2013 CX-5
  3. B

2013 audio upgrades to Bose system?

Hey Ride92 - did you have any problems with the Infinity Kappa Perfect fitting in the center spot. I am looking at the Infinity Kappa Perfect 300 m but Crutchfield says it wont fit. Thanks!
  4. B

Gear shift light

5. B

Rear door when hauling large items

Thanks Thanks for directing me to your post -- I tried doing a search for the topic before I posted but didn't come up with anything. Unfortunately what your post tells me is that no one has any ideas around it.
  6. B

Rear door when hauling large items

I have had my CX-5 since August, 2012 and only noticed a few weeks ago, when I wanted to haul a small tree home that there are no tie-down hooks on the rear door. I could not find any way to tie the door down when hauling oversized items. This is my 5th SUV and the first one that did not have...
  7. B

Engine racing when braking

Will have to check the RPM's next time this happens. I mostly notice it when I am close to home and slowly down from about 30 MPH to make a left turn onto our road. It is interesting to see that some people are saying this is a design feature of the car -- I will have to check out the manual...
  8. B

Engine racing when braking

Hello all, The last few weeks I've noticed that sometimes when I am braking to slow down the car to make a turn, it seems and sounds like the engine is racing as if I had it in neutral and was putting my foot on the gas. This is a 2013 automatic touring in Drive. Has anyone else noticed...
  9. B

Best aftermarket Remote Start for CX-5

Aftermarket remote start I had a Compustar installed in my 2013 Touring model about 4 months ago. Works great - no problems. Use a reliable installer.
  10. B

Brand New CX-5 Dash Rattling....booo

How hard was it to correct this problem. I read the TSB and tried to find instructions for the cowl removal but there were restricted/.
  11. B

Best wax/sealant for Siver CX 5

Can anyone tell me what they have found as the best wax or sealant or best combination of products for the Liquid Silver metallic CX 5. I used Meguiars and Klasse products in the past on our red cars and they looked great but neither of them seem to make the silver pop the way I would like.
  12. B

MPH and MPG and average temperature

My mileage is from Fuelly - dash display shows a little higher.
  13. B

MPH and MPG and average temperature

Fuelly has a list of C-5 getting some great mileage numbers and I realize that throughout all of the counties where our Mazda CX 5's are being driven there are many different terrains and variables. I thought it might be interesting to look at the correlation between the average miles...
  14. B

Rear seat release / oil changes etc.

Thanks all for your thoughts on the dealer and the issues that I brought up! I am definitely going to try the other dealer even though it is much further. I am hoping that their service is more attentive.
  15. B

Rear seat release / oil changes etc.

Sure hope that I have the same experience with my mpg increasing at I drive more!
Back