CX-30 Wiper delete option from CorkSport

n3rdgen@CS

CorkSport Rep
Authorized Vendor
wiper delete.jpg

Some of you in the drier areas may like this as a replacement to the rear wiper arm.

The wipers are for safety so you can see behind you. Why on Earth would you want to get rid of such an important safety feature?

The wipers are for safety so you can see behind you. Why on Earth would you want to get rid of such an important safety feature?

Very important for most people, but see below..

Some of you in the drier areas may like this as a replacement to the rear wiper arm.

If I lived in a mostly sunny and dry climate, I would probably do a wiper delete too. It looks a lot cleaner and probably also makes the rear glass easier to wipe down.

It does give a nice clean look but I'd prefer to have the wiper. Of course I live in a climate where it is very useful to have.

My gripe with Mazda is how you cannot bend the arm completely up for when you want to clean the rear window. I might have to see if the CX-50 rear arm can be modified like the P5 rear arm. :unsure:

After typing, I did a quick search and then remembered that the P5 rear arm was replaced with a rear arm from a Mazda6 wagon allowing full flexibility. Hmmmm, wonder how much Mazda has changed the rear arm design since 2006? lol

Last edited:
Back