2022 Mazda support?

@CorkSport Any thoughts on 2022 vehicle support?
I've got a 2022 CX-5 Turbo ordered I want to get intake, intercooler and exhaust on ASAP?

I know there's a minor change to the rear bumper and tips on the new refresh. Any discounts for first years to do test fitting?

We work in model revisions as things come along so the facelift Cx5 is something we will work on trying out fitments.

The current intake is the same so you should be good there. We are out of stock until ~end of the month of those.

Intercooler and charge pipes carry the same part#s are the previous models as well.

Exhaust testing will be a little bit of time due to supply chain problems getting materials to get exhausts assembled. Rough guess is March at this point.

If I order an Exhaust and lowering springs (+intake,Intercooler&catchcan) and they don't fit, would you do a refund?

I'm expecting delivery in Late Feb.

@CorkSport Any thoughts on 2022 vehicle support?
I've got a 2022 CX-5 Turbo ordered I want to get intake, intercooler and exhaust on ASAP?

I know there's a minor change to the rear bumper and tips on the new refresh. Any discounts for first years to do test fitting?
How did you order one? I thought you can't factory order one as dealers are just sent ones at random from the factory although they can see what is coming in and you can reserve or pre purchase one of those by negotiating the selling price and signing a buyers order with a deposit down. Is this what you did?

How did you order one? I thought you can't factory order one as dealers are just sent ones at random from the factory although they can see what is coming in and you can reserve or pre purchase one of those by negotiating the selling price and signing a buyers order with a deposit down. Is this what you did?

Didn't seam like a big deal. I've ordered cars before; I worked at a GMC/Buick dealer ad a tech years ago and ordered a Chevy Sonic Turbo when they first came out. Dealers can definitely order what they want, it's not random.

That being said, it was definately an early order. I had a review a text spreadsheet showing colors and options. It was not the usual "build your own" software/website that you usually use. I could not order with any pre-installed options (roof rack, mud guards, door sills. Etc.). No big deal as I dont want any of them anyways, but they can be dealer installed.

I more or less got to pick trim (Turbo; replaces GTR) and color (got all black), and that's it.

We wont be selling a standalone 80mm mid pipe for the Mazda 3 Turbo.

Back