custom CX-5 Sketch

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
Well since we are all enthusiasts here,
i decided to commission a sketch art of my CX-5.
I think it came out pretty well and for the price you cannot beat it.
you can message the guy at:

pricing for custom sketch of your car starts at $40.00

Good luck and have fun!
CX-5.jpg

That is so cool!!

I was just talking to my sales guy today about my astonishment at the following these cars have (I include myself in that). Your timing couldn't be better.

That is so cool!!

I was just talking to my sales guy today about my astonishment at the following these cars have (I include myself in that). Your timing couldn't be better.

are you planning on getting a sketch done? if so would love to see how it comes out.
cheers!

If you have a free copy of Picasa 3 photo editing software and a few good photos of your CX 5 you can make some pretty artistic renderings.

are you planning on getting a sketch done? if so would love to see how it comes out.
cheers!
I've been thinking of adding pinstripes.

There are kits specific to the CX-5 that include "CX-5" and the Mazda logo. Maybe I could get them drawn on so I could check it out before actually applying.

I have a 4 door short bed GMC Canyon and added pinstripes to make the thing look less squatty & box-like. Done right, pinstripes can really augment the lines.

I've been thinking of adding pinstripes.

There are kits specific to the CX-5 that include "CX-5" and the Mazda logo. Maybe I could get them drawn on so I could check it out before actually applying.

I have a 4 door short bed GMC Canyon and added pinstripes to make the thing look less squatty & box-like. Done right, pinstripes can really augment the lines.

pinstripes were a house hold item on almost every car back in the 80's i remember them well.

I have pinstripes! It was a dealer add-on when I bought the car.

Attachments

• Stripes.jpg
    Stripes.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
Back