Woo Hoo Delivery Tomorrow.

Yes it is a 2020, duly registered as such. I don't think it is different from the 2019 as far as what Ive see. It has no badges on it indicating it has a turbo. The interior is sort of a soft gray and I think earlier versions have more of a soft brown. Not sure on that. It has front seat back ventilation fans, nice for sticky weather. ...

Looking at this dealer, all their 2020 Signatures have the dark brown interior. None of them have any "sg" badges, like ours do. What color is your headliner?

Looking at the badge on your front grille, it looks like you dont have a front radar unit.

What the hell?

Well here're some pictures. In addition to the car something else that may be of interest. In Colombia you are required to carry an emergency kit that contains a fire extinguisher and warning triangles to put in the road to warn other drivers your car is stalled. I've never been checked but if the police stop you they can insist on seeing your kit and if you don't have one or the extinguisher is expired they can give you a fine. Mazda supplies a most impressive kit with a lot more than the law requires. The bottom of the case is velcro and sticks to the carpeting in the trunk. They seem to have thought of everything.

Wow, that safety kit is nice. I have an emergency first aid kit from my Lexus, but it's probably half the size and doesn't look nearly as nice. In Canada, the only dealer-added option is a First Aid kit, though it looks like I can order a Roadside Assistance kit on Amazon. Even still, the Amazon kit doesn't come with a lot of the stuff that you get in yours.

Here is a photo of the interior, headliner is same color. Drivers seat looks brownish in the photo because of flash.

48660032192_ae21fe6ebc_b.jpg

And here is the front grill. There seems to be something under the emblem. There doesn't seem to be any "Signature" identification anywhere on the car.

48659528823_8beb054bc0_b.jpg

Your seats are brown, not sure why you think they're gray. It should say on your window sticker, too. And your headliner is black, just like ours. Looks great!

Sweet!

i really, really like my Reserve. I'm sure you'll love your Signature.

The thing under the badge is your front camera. And theres definitely no front radar set on your CX-5.

Wow, that safety kit is nice. I have an emergency first aid kit from my Lexus, but it's probably half the size and doesn't look nearly as nice. In Canada, the only dealer-added option is a First Aid kit, though it looks like I can order a Roadside Assistance kit on Amazon. Even still, the Amazon kit doesn't come with a lot of the stuff that you get in yours.

I would add a couple things to the safety kit and keep in the console. Sharp pocket knife for cutting the seat belt and a knocker for breaking the window, but that's just me.

I would add a couple things to the safety kit and keep in the console. Sharp pocket knife for cutting the seat belt and a knocker for breaking the window, but that's just me.

Regarding the knife/window breaker: I got one of these:

product_26292_product_shots1_image.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

I keep it plugged into the "always hot" lighter in the console.

It has a 3 way LED flashlight with a red beacon, a seat belt cutter, and a window breaker.
It also has USB ports to use as a portable battery pak.

It's always right there in the console plugged into that outlet so if I need it, I don't have to rummage or reach to the glovebox.

I should have made a clearer shot but is you look closely at my photo of the grill and emblem you can see a button like thing at the base of the emblem which I'm guessing is a sensor of some kind.

The button is the camera for the 360 top-down view, as well as for parking assist.

Regarding the knife/window breaker: I got one of these:

product_26292_product_shots1_image.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

I keep it plugged into the "always hot" lighter in the console.

It has a 3 way LED flashlight with a red beacon, a seat belt cutter, and a window breaker.
It also has USB ports to use as a portable battery pak.

It's always right there in the console plugged into that outlet so if I need it, I don't have to rummage or reach to the glovebox.

It's not going to do much against side windows. Laminate glass is next level. It will fragment even some of the bonded 5.56 I've put through windscreens.

And here is the front grill.

48659528823_8beb054bc0_b.jpg

No mystery here. Obviously they've changed the emblem on Pitter's car. New for 20?

See how it has a transparent area from 2 to 10 o'clock. That must be where the cameras are now located, below rather than behind the chrome circle.

Back