What have you done to your MSP today?

That's why 19/20 days (or more) I'm driving the expedition. It's quiet, big enough for the five of us and whatever junk we might have, and it's comfortable. I'd love to upgrade it to a newer one, with my short commute it's almost the perfect daily.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

does anyone have an ACTUAL msp caliper(front and rear) part number for rock auto?

i don't wanna order some and have to ship back and forth until i get the right ones.

does anyone have an ACTUAL msp caliper(front and rear) part number for rock auto?

i don't wanna order some and have to ship back and forth until i get the right ones.
I have two or three extra sets of calipers. If you want used let me know.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I knew the rotors and pads were, by application look up, the same, but I'd never checked the caliper.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Just realized you said Millenia.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Mishimoto has been giving me s*** about a warranty claim. The BRAND NEW radiator cap that cost me $60 started leaking the second I got it. Right through the sensor body, out the top of the cap around the gauge face. Contacted the seller first, then Mishimoto. Filled out the warranty submission with pictures and even offered a video of it leaking in the comments when I submitted it. They requested more pictures, so I provided them and send the receipt for the purchase as they requested. It was ordered through my girlfriend's PayPal and has her name on the receipt, not mine, but the same address. Explained that I was driving when the part was ordered and asked her to purchase it and never really thought about it being an issue as "the Mishimoto radiator and shroud I have installed are flawless and have never given me any issues" but that I would have her resubmit another claim under her own name or could contact the warranty department via phone with her to confirm her information. Keep in mind this would take another 7 days of emails. I advised them I would do this and whatever necessary, but they'd have a very unhappy customer. They immediately sent me a link to complete the process and pay the $10 shipping charge. I understand companies have to verify all of this information so as not to lose money with false warranty claims, but I went so far as to offer video in addition to the pictures and our address is the same on the receipt.

Last edited:
What kind of ignition mods have people tried? Tempted to relocate the coils but add some beefy caps to them as im dubious of the stock wiring supplying clean consistant current. Car will idle fine and just... Die. All i did was tighten the gap and clean the grounds.

Finally got #1345 finished Tuesday night. It now has a forged motor, Pope DP, new axles, IM and TB thermal spacers, CS catless exhaust, Kartboy shifter, shorter PS belt to bypass the AC compressor, Fidanza flywheel, Spec 2+ clutch, Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and a new AWR rear motor mount. It needs to be washed really badly but I'm so happy to be driving it again. Vacuum is a little lower than it should be and the idle isn't as steady as it was before but I think fresh gas will help with the latter. There is a rattling sound when I start the motor cold but I can't tell if it's coming from inside the head or somewhere external. The DP has a really tight clearance with the oil return block so it's possible it's rattling against that, or at least I hope so. Once I am happy with everything I will get a fuel pump, install the 440 injectors, turn the boost up and tune the AFC.

Last edited:
Finally got #1345 finished Tuesday night. It now has a forged motor, Pope DP, new axles, IM and TB thermal spacers, CS catless exhaust, Kartboy shifter, shorter PS belt to bypass the AC compressor, Fidanza flywheel, Spec 2+ clutch, Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and a new AWR rear motor mount. It needs to be washed really badly but I'm so happy to be driving it again. Vacuum is a little lower than it should be and the idle isn't as steady as it was before but I think fresh gas will help with the latter. There is a rattling sound when I start the motor cold but I can't tell if it's coming from inside the head or somewhere external. The DP has a really tight clearance with the oil return block so it's possible it's rattling against that, or at least I hope so. Once I am happy with everything I will get a fuel pump, install the 440 injectors, turn the boost up and tune the AFC.
That's awesome man good to hear. Have you upgraded your fuel pump when I upgraded to the pope downpipe and a corksport exhaust I was in desperate need of the fuel pump

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Switched to shell rotella t6. Vibrations way down. Idle is smoother. I had to add 30w oil twice between oil change for a total of 3 quarts lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome man good to hear. Have you upgraded your fuel pump when I upgraded to the pope downpipe and a corksport exhaust I was in desperate need of the fuel pump

I'm running about 12psi, spiking 13-14. I have an EBC so I can tune the boost without it spiking too high. I don't seem to need the fuel pump yet, although I haven't hooked up the wideband. Stock injectors and pump should handle 12 relatively well

I'm running about 12psi, spiking 13-14. I have an EBC so I can tune the boost without it spiking too high. I don't seem to need the fuel pump yet, although I haven't hooked up the wideband. Stock injectors and pump should handle 12 relatively well
You got to hook it up man. Running lean is dangerous your car will be quick but run too hot

The pump and injectors are sufficient at those boost levels.

I ran 20+psi with the 440's and the OEM fuel pump (190k) without issue. I only burned a piston when I removed my FTC, didn't lower the boost and hit 25+psi for a full WOT run to the top of third. I'm not saying to do it, just saying they're sufficient.

I have a Walbro, but I've been waiting for the OEM pump to fail.

I'm looking into spending $500 or so on the car in the next couple of weeks, but am unsure as to what to spend it on. That could be a healthy chunk of a standalone! I was actually thinking appearance mods because I have none other than the CF hood (which I don't have installed currently) and the 03.5 spoiler.I don't like over-the-top and blingy, so I'm not really sure what I'd do. A rear window spoiler? CF eyelids?

Also, may purchase another P5. But this one would be for the sole purpose of flipping. Throw a PaP engine in it for $140, clean it up and sell it. Looking at getting back into bikes.

The pump and injectors are sufficient at those boost levels.

I ran 20+psi with the 440's and the OEM fuel pump (190k) without issue. I only burned a piston when I removed my FTC, didn't lower the boost and hit 25+psi for a full WOT run to the top of third. I'm not saying to do it, just saying they're sufficient.

I have a Walbro, but I've been waiting for the OEM pump to fail.

I'm looking into spending $500 or so on the car in the next couple of weeks, but am unsure as to what to spend it on. That could be a healthy chunk of a standalone! I was actually thinking appearance mods because I have none other than the CF hood (which I don't have installed currently) and the 03.5 spoiler.I don't like over-the-top and blingy, so I'm not really sure what I'd do. A rear window spoiler? CF eyelids?

I have a Microtech if you wanna discuss....

I have a Microtech if you wanna discuss....

Oh s***, you're still alive, eh? How goes it?
A few years ago I'd have gone with a MT without hesitation, but I've heard it's difficult to use and not a lot of support. I've heard.

Latest posts

Back