What have you done to your MSP today?

If anyone has an mp3 style wing, pref black I'm looking for one.

nah. i want mp3 style for my wifes esgt. i have a p5 bumper with mint fogs, p5 side skirts just need that and maybe a rear skirt and her car will look pretty good.

looks like im gonna want a mp3/msp rear lip too. can i still get p5 rear bumper guards from mazda? i know it would be like $60 or somthing stupid but my bumper doesnt have one, just the strips of double sided tape lol.

got my p5 skirts on tonight, completely assembled the drivers door on the car and started on the rear. i must have spent like an HOUR trying to get the rear most bolt in for the door handle.. no room to get in there, no way to SEE what your doing and if your drop it, your fishing it out of the door. pretty awesome times. but i got it together. tommorrow ill swap the msp front brakes to the p5, get a battery and intake in it and drive it for the first time. couldnt finish assembling the rear driver side door as my carport has a post that prevents the door swinging open enough to install the weatherstrip. but thats kind of minor compared to brakes lol.

Last edited:
I'll be pulling the pan off tomorrow after work so I can take it to my friend Saturday morning and have welded. Might as well throw a new filter on it, too seeing as how I'm 500 miles away from an oil service and it'll all be drained any way.

Major dilemma. Buy friends mint condition genuine rays for $500 or mx5 wheels for $500 that I'd have to refinish... both kind of rare... bleh.

Forged engine bore .2 over, cai, port and polish head and intake. Vics delete, pope exhaust and dp, stock turbo CS 80" no cat. Stock edu stock injectors.
They could not get a full run. Afr in boost 17:1

Gram lights. But I figured it out. I might get the mx5's for $400. Then ill still buy the grams next month or closer to summer. I almost wanna stick the rays on wifes es. They dark bronze. Her car is clean and black. Should be pretty sharp.
My p5/msp will share the mx5's in pearl white. Need to find some decent spacers.

Damn!! Did the car run fine on the street and in boost before you took it to the dyno?

Gram lights. But I figured it out. I might get the mx5's for $400. Then ill still buy the grams next month or closer to summer. I almost wanna stick the rays on wifes es. They dark bronze. Her car is clean and black. Should be pretty sharp.
My p5/msp will share the mx5's in pearl white. Need to find some decent spacers.

IIRC the NC miata wheels are +55 offset same as the RacingHarts, I would go with the gram lights personally. FYI MP3 and 03 MSP wings and rear lip are the same thing.

Last edited:
As of 10:30 last night I officially have two RUNNING Titanium Mazdaspeed Proteges. Started up on the first try, had to swap out the coilpacks but it runs really smooth. It's loud af, but sounds mean with just the open CS midpipe and resonator. Still needs to be registered and insured before I can start driving it on the street. Next step is to do the front and rear brakes, get tires for it and clean up the paint best I can. Forgot what its like to drive an MSP on the stock tune, FRUSTRATING!

Someone can grab my shell and fix the unibody on it if they really want to. Just a shell. lol

Back