What have you done to your MS6 today?

LOL!

Yeah should have taken that into account. To be honest I was monitoring eBay like a hawk before I came across the keys I got...

I guess patience is a virtue. GL with the search though...

The Racing Beat front sway fits the Mazdaspeed6?

I remember someone saying it wouldn't because it mounts differently (because it's intended for the 6S and 6i).

It fit perfect. It says on racing beats website it fits the speed so not sure who said it doesn't. That thing is rediculous it was by far the most noticeable handling mod I have done. It would be a pain to install with the motor in the car though.

Had new rear rotors and pads installed on Saturday. I changed spark plugs on Sunday. Preordered SURE rear diff mounts and side engine mounts. Will be ordering Corksport front and rear sway bars and catback exhaust. Always fun.

Started to notice a loud tick on start up. Im thinking it's the VVT actuator going out...Going to take it to the dealership and see what I can do. From what I have read some dealerships are replacing out of warranty, some aren't. And to be on the safe side probably take my service records in with me and take the SRI off to avoid any excuses! I hope they can work with me I've been seeing prices for $850 to replace it all!!!! I could probably do it myself but haven't messed with timing on these new fangled cars.

Mine has been louder generally; not really a tick or the sound that I have heard on the videos. Ordered some SURE parts yesterday. Hoping for a good deal on some Corksport tomorrow.

Since it's been so long. ill necro this thread with...

as of the last few months. replaced pwr steering pump, have done 2 oil jobs, changed from Royal Purple to the highly suggested Penzoil Platinum (quality vs cost, better balance), fixed squeak from rear bumper screws scraping rear taillights, dropped 2 more ratchet bits into the subframe >_<", got new wheels posted in MS6 phoros section, got hub rings to solve vibration issues, successfully worked and helped plan another Mazfest (2012/Sevenstock success!). Next on my list in no particular order... Cobb AP, CHURCH's Dyno Tune, Coilovers, Custom exhaust modifications (to solve ghetto rattle noises against suspension), further future... HPFP internals, possibly race/test pipe, RMM, further tune, goal is to get to 300whp without DP and intact all-stock seals? :p lol

I've gotten New Wheels ( 19 x 10 Ace Convex wheels ) and Wipers...the wipers work great

aha, you went the fitment route, low n slow eh?

looks clean as hell man, very nice.
much prefer these over your older ones (dance)

spaghetti

1F9C0EE0-261D-4F6A-B7CF-3F9326B5340E-2798-000001037C029B7B_zps0975af54.jpg

ABEE5643-B71B-4CC4-9742-46EFEB2B4B86-2798-000001033D8B9A27_zpsa1c5cd4b.jpg

This weekend, nothing big, but i got my headlights reconditioned proper. No more pitted lenses, or one side being super yellow. Looked so trashy.
Now? Crystal clear WITH UV protection treatment AND a 2yr warrantee. Now they look nice and high end at night again, woo!

I pulled the weather strip to run it along the piallr and just pushed the wire in the headliner..
no removal or the pillar or headliner.

ah nice, im considering doing this... plus, doesnt it have an dimmer for headlight reflection?

Also, when you gonna get a lower profile stance? Even just a conservative 1 to 1.5 inch drop would look 100% better on those sexy shoes!!

Back