The Slammed Life

e81d4cd0fb5a6435ab0c5596add661a2.jpg

Are those wheels 16's?

Nope. 17x8.5 +27

Custom 3-piece rebarreled Volk GT-P's

While I'm the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the slammed thing, I do think that the 2 looks pretty badass like that. Keep up the good work.

While I'm the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the slammed thing, I do think that the 2 looks pretty badass like that. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much man! Not enough people appreciate the amount of work that took, and is STILL a work in progress... but isn't all of our cars?

Thank you very much man! Not enough people appreciate the amount of work that took, and is STILL a work in progress... but isn't all of our cars?

I dunno... I pretty much got burnt out on always having to work on something, and I like hopping into a car and it starting every time. Haha. That being said, the daily driver is a GSR swapped EK coupe. Not exactly a car that hasn't been a project for the last 8 years. Haha.

I dunno... I pretty much got burnt out on always having to work on something, and I like hopping into a car and it starting every time. Haha. That being said, the daily driver is a GSR swapped EK coupe. Not exactly a car that hasn't been a project for the last 8 years. Haha.

Perks of being 19 then I guess.. takes a lot more to tire me out ;). Haha

I tell ya man, I miss my Teg. Basically, it was a "street legal" track car. Thing was an absolute beast, especially compared to my 2 now lol. Let me guess, you like Honda's/Acura's, but not digging the general scene/stigma behind it?

Perks of being 19 then I guess.. takes a lot more to tire me out ;). Haha

I tell ya man, I miss my Teg. Basically, it was a "street legal" track car. Thing was an absolute beast, especially compared to my 2 now lol. Let me guess, you like Honda's/Acura's, but not digging the general scene/stigma behind it?

Absolutely. I've had my Civic since I turned 18 (2001 for those who don't know). I love the car to death. It's more reliable than either of my Mazdas have been, and has no rust on it! It's a lot of fun in its own right, plus I can bury the tach into an area that has no numbers, and get funny looks from people who don't know what it is. I never got into the Honda scene for the exact reason you mentioned. Too many punk ass kids who don't know s*** about s***, and have attitudes of 3 year old spoiled brats. You're not hard core, you're not bad ass, you're a ******* moron. Get out of my face.

Unfortunately, this is carrying into the Mazda scene now and I want no part in it. It's ruined my outlook on modding cars, and the types of people that I would see at meets and events. When I first started my thing with Mazdas, it was fun. It was sooo much different than the Honda crowd. I met some awesome people, and had some awesome times. Now... the awesome people that I met have grown up and moved on. Partially due to what's happening in the "scene" today, and partially because real life is setting in and true responsibility is taking its place. These people still come to events, but usually they are the Grand Am races that I help run the car corrals at, rather than local parking lot meets. It's a bummer because I really miss those days and now I actually have a car that I'm truly proud of.

Aah well, enough of that s***. Let's see more cars!

I'll keep this short and sweet, for the sake of other people not bitching about reading bible's and not seeing slammed cars: I too agree with that outlook on the Honda/Acura scene. Love the cars for what they can do though. And I too am at the Grand-Am races.. specifically Daytona 24 and Watkins Glen.

Latest posts

Back