What have you done to your P5 today?

Hopefully I can claybar and wax the doors and hatch to bring back a shine like the rest of the car has!
I want this sway bar swapped but I think I will wait till i get the tranny on the outs.

used an OBX on mine and never had a problem, since then it's been on 2 other Proteges without problems as well

^ x3 on the OBX. No complaints here at all. Someone on here even found a company that coated his OBX with ceramic for pretty cheap too. Just something to look into maybe. I didn't do that, and I'm still happy.

popped the hood this morning on the way to work and noticed that the oil leak seems to be coming from right above the transmission. this weekend before even taking anything apart, I will look under the car to see if I can see if there is a hole or just a seal or something that may have let go. I'm thinking it may be near the Oil filter, but the wet spots are on what appears to be the transmission on the driver's side of the car. I'll try to remember a pic tomorrow morning to post up as well as the vid i keep talking about.

so the P5 was parked in the driveway today, which is a hill. Let's just say, either my e brake wasn't on all the way or it's failing for some reason (sad2)

well luckily I always turn my wheels when I park so it miraculously missed the concrete wall, pickup truck, and lamp post and ended up sideways on the sidewalk (werd)

well it's weird... it was in gear, and when I came out and found it at the bottom of the driveway, I tried to push it to make sure it was in gear... and it didn't budge. (uhm)

well it's weird... it was in gear, and when I came out and found it at the bottom of the driveway, I tried to push it to make sure it was in gear... and it didn't budge. (uhm)

Gravity with momentum is quite a bit stronger than one person...

Back