NEMOC Random BS Thread

found some rx7 wheels on CL in atlanta, kinda want them so i dont flat one of my 35s on the speed3s

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/2258120070.html

Careful with the 13lb ones. They tend to crack at times apprently. Might want to try the 16lbers.

morning all...off to another funeral...friends mom...have a good day...

Sorry to hear Mark.

Busy past few days. Drove down from Ottawa yesterday, went to a wake for an old co-worker of mine. Wife died of colon cancer, left 2 kids, 6 and 3. My heart went out to the poor guy.

Picked up the Uhaul and with a friend got the truck loaded. At the hotel tonite to grab some zzs then get up early and load the Miata on the trailer and haul ass back to Canada. Unload tomorrow. At least the weather was great, got to drive top down also, bonus.

mom is great...talked to her today, she's still in fl...my daughter and her husband drove down to see her and arrived today. she'll be 79 this june. thanks for asking....hows your folks doing, dad?

so after spending a bunch of miserable hrs installing that canadian egr valve the cel is back p0401...i can't believ it! i'm so pissed!

hey thats the code my moms accord still has! new EGR fixed that code but made a new one, thinking the new valve is faulty. trying to get it exchanged now.

boy, i've beat josh to the "good morning" on the bs thread a lot lately? he's either sleeping in, super busy, or ? :)

Good morning from soggy PA. lol

Sorry to hear of your friends wife Bruce...so sad...I wish her husband and the family well in the times ahead.

It's Christmas in March, thanks to Marlon, Piloti and Evan. :D

Attachments

• piloti.jpg
    piloti.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 49
I think if you lowered it it would look good. I think the 18's are too big, but its owner pref ya know! if I liked to look of 18's on mine I would say trade wheels but I like my 17's too much!

Back