Traveling Mazda T-shirt idea!!!

Just got the t-shirt this weekend. Looking to meet with the rest of the San Antonio members this Saturday so we can sign it.

Sorry for no pics. I have a few, but my laptop decided to die on me :(, hard drive is fine, but i'm still waiting to hear from the repair shop (15+ days).

Last edited:
Sorry for no pics. I have a few, but my laptop decided to die on me :(, hard drive is fine, but i'm still waiting to hear from the repair shop (15+ days).

that sucks about your computer... but what we all want to know is what's up w/ the shirt? Where's it at now? lol

Last edited:
Sorry guys been out of town for work. I got some people to sign it last week and coordinated some more for this Friday 10/15. After tonight it will go out projectmx. Sorry about the delay but I figured we could knock off one or two more people of the list from San Antonio.

i will try to have a get togeth with the toprotege.com group in my area and maybe some Michigan people also to get some pics and signage also when i get it

Pics from our meet tonight:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

A couple more pics:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 137
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 130
Shirt was dropped off this morning at 11:45AM. Should be there no later than Tuesday if that.

USPS tracking number: 0496 9010 7560 5707 2006

woot awesome pics thanks for keeping the shirt alive lol good to see everyone still having fun with it

Back