May Mazda Meet In Tampa?

DeadGeneration said:
Thanks Jeg for the pic

DSC04138.jpg

No prob, I could take some better pics for you if it wasnt so dark with all those neons around.

zoomzoom mazda5 said:
Thanks for having me there, didn't get to talk to everyone but everyone was cool and some of the rides were bitching. Only if the cops would find something else to do with themselves. Thanks for taken my mazda5 pic also! (2thumbs) Angelo(burnout)

No prob, thanks for comming out!

_Sloteg_ said:
Thanks man!

Now, how do I get it into my sig? lol

Go to your user CP and click on upload files on the left hand side. Upload the pic and copy the url. Then click on edit signature and click the button that looks like a picture above the text box. Paste the url and hit update sig.

Nah,I tryed that and the upload and wraping it with IMG tags and still nothing but a red X.:(

All of the pics that, I have uploaded come up with 404 not found even when I just left click on the link.I don't know what the problem may be. I'll play with it some more and see what happens.

Thanks for the help though!

_Sloteg_ said:
Nah,I tryed that and the upload and wraping it with IMG tags and still nothing but a red X.:(

All of the pics that, I have uploaded come up with 404 not found even when I just left click on the link.I don't know what the problem may be. I'll play with it some more and see what happens.

Thanks for the help though!

Did you save the pic to your desktop and upload from there? I just did it to my sig as a test.

Last edited:
D-rock240 said:
Did you save the pic to your desktop and upload from there?
Yes then, uploaded it to here then copy the link and pasted it to the insert image box and it comes up with a red X for a preview...

_Sloteg_ said:
Yes then, uploaded it to here then copy the link and pasted it to the insert image box and it comes up with a red X for a preview...

Okay, try this. On the upload page at the bottom hit the browse button and select the file from the desktop, and then in the box below for a folder pick a name (ex. sig) and hit upload. Then click on the folder name and a gallery window will pop up. Right click the picture name under the pic and select copy shortcut. Then go into edit signature and click on the button with the picture. Hit okay and then preview signature, then update sig. Thats what I did and it worked.

exhaust isn't illegal when it fails emmisions test or the decemeters on their sound gun goes too high like bass does then its a noise violation there is no law in florida for modifying your exhaust on your car...BTW...LOL

Back