MS3 Owners: Show us your wheels

Does anyone know or can tell if this car has lowering springs on it? Im thinking no but im not sure.
Rota Torques 18"x8" with 235/40/18 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs. The last one is of my tinted out reflectors and debadge of hatch.

0816081411.jpg

DSCN2625.jpg

DSCN2626.jpg

DSCN2627.jpg

DSCN2623.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

ASA GT1 18x8, 48 Offset.
Makes me want a drop reaaal bad.

Attachments

• new wheels 4.jpg
    new wheels 4.jpg
    890.9 KB · Views: 315
  • new wheels 5(mod).jpg
    new wheels 5(mod).jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 237
is it possible to throw 225/40/18's on the stock rims with stock suspension with no clearance issues, or issues with the rims? Or would you go with 225/45/18's?

is it possible to throw 225/40/18's on the stock rims with stock suspension with no clearance issues, or issues with the rims? Or would you go with 225/45/18's?

I'm running 225/45/18's on the stock setup and rims with no issues at all. Soon going to be installing BC coilovers and will move to a 225/40 to avoid issues.

that looks fukin amazin homie. You said BCs all the way down right? What kinda tires and size? do you rub? And yes...that lens is crystal clear...what set up you got?
Yes, I'm on BC's all the way down (with all collars/rings still on). The tires are Kuhmo SPT's in 225/40's. A local guy from the forum I'm on took that picture with his camera.

You should see my car up close, swirls FTL. Haha.

yes...I have the same issue, however on my TR(sad, I know). However I will be doing clay bar and a 2-step polish along with wax tonight. Should take care of everything and make her look brand new again

yes...I have the same issue, however on my TR(sad, I know). However I will be doing clay bar and a 2-step polish along with wax tonight. Should take care of everything and make her look brand new again
I need to do that too. But a full wash, clay and wax takes quite a long time.

Back