GI: turbolife FMIC (never installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell I'd take it for 800 next week... Outlaw sold me on the turbolife...

Ha, I just got an awsome idea, ok maybe not so much awsome... instead of thug life ima get turbo life tated somewhere lol... not really but it made me laugh thinking aboot it.

Ha, I just got an awsome idea, ok maybe not so much awsome... instead of thug life ima get turbo life tated somewhere lol... not really but it made me laugh thinking aboot it.

lol you silly b****,

You should SOOO get this man!!! so you can copy off of me again, LOL

If I ever do another batch I'd throw a free one to someone rocking that tat. LMAO

SSSSHHHHIIITTTT!!!!! Send me your paypal address

I'll gladly pay you $800 right now I've been asking to buy this thing for week now. Pm me with your info. Thanks

If I ever do another batch I'd throw a free one to someone rocking that tat. LMAO

let me know when your making a new batch, I'll run to the tat studio lol... seriously...

seriously?

I would but now that I have to have my motor at the shop on monday and I gotta give them a grand... but I can come up with the money in a couple weeks, but someone would have picked it up for that price by them I'm SURE...

how much id these run new?

stupid motor build... why did I have to tell salm I needed the motor done by the midle of next month...

to everyone who was hoping to buy this turbolife and couldnt get it dont worry mine will be for sale shortly.say nex 3-4 weeks prob.im going to be removing mine and running no intercooler with water/alky injection.for all of you who are saying WTF and about to post that im a idiot why would i run without a intercooler and bla bla bla dont make a fool of yourself to us who actually know what we are talking about and just keep your mouth shut and do some research.

to everyone who was hoping to buy this turbolife and couldnt get it dont worry mine will be for sale shortly.say nex 3-4 weeks prob.im going to be removing mine and running no intercooler with water/alky injection.for all of you who are saying WTF and about to post that im a idiot why would i run without a intercooler and bla bla bla dont make a fool of yourself to us who actually know what we are talking about and just keep your mouth shut and do some research.

Those set up's are sooo awesome, Alot more $ though cause has to be 1 off.

(cool)

then go make your own GI/FS thread

(upyours)

(cool)

then go make your own GI/FS thread

(upyours)

are you serious with the up yours?i havent made a thread because i have no interest in posting a thread about something im not ready to sell yet.i just figured i would lift the spirits of those who missed out on a AWESOME intercooler set up...

EH, I dont see anyone with MAJOR MAJOR power (close to 450+) running that set up, they usually have big FMIC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back