What have you done to your P5 today?

i never have enough time to set aside to not drive it. why don't you just mail me your painted rims,and i'll mail you my stock rims,and you can paint those again and just keep those for yourself, sound good right?(thumb)

Day #5 w/o the P5. Man, this shop is taking their sweet time! I wish I had a TIG welder because then I could have avoided all this...

i never have enough time to set aside to not drive it. why don't you just mail me your painted rims,and i'll mail you my stock rims,and you can paint those again and just keep those for yourself, sound good right?(thumb)

hahahha sounds good, but i aint down. the waiting between each coat was torture. i dont want to go thru it again. Maybe in a couple months whne spring hits and i get my Rota Grid Bronze's then i'll sell you my bronze rims. ^_^ sounds even better huh? :D

Front driver's side brake caliper was sticking, so bought a replacement and installed my Speed Bleeders at the same time.

Finished painting the rear bumper. Next to be painted: The whole rest of the faided body!(As you can see the obvious contrast between the new and the old paint) Finally! I will get rid of the flames and faded paint! Yah!

f0d9d13451cd.jpg

Front driver's side brake caliper was sticking, so bought a replacement and installed my Speed Bleeders at the same time.

Speed bleeders are the s*** (yes) Best bet is to get them @ Summit.

Where did you get the Speed Bleeders from? Any tips on installing?

IIRC - 6 or 7mm wrench

Here they are on each side of the caliper ... I used 'em on my p5 -> MSP brake upgrade.
P5BBK%20Front.jpg

P5BBK%20Rear.jpg

Last edited:
just got some goodies in the mail =] tein springs i bought from a member here
now just need to save up for my struts and slambolia it is

:D

hahahha sounds good, but i aint down. the waiting between each coat was torture. i dont want to go thru it again. Maybe in a couple months whne spring hits and i get my Rota Grid Bronze's then i'll sell you my bronze rims. ^_^ sounds even better huh? :D

if by 'couple of months' you mean now,and by 'sell' you mean 'give for free' than yea,im completely on board!

installed Progress 22mm rear sway bar and new rear O2 sensor. forgot what it was like to drive around with no CEL lit. :)

Bill, sorry to probably be very behind on the times, but you ever get the Pro5 running again? Last i saw you it was out behind the barn.

And InFlames, 8000K kit?

AWR standoffs for the 21.5mm rear sway arrived yesterday. Will be putting it all together again here shortly.

As a reminder, this is what happened...

2867399180_ff12727eb7.jpg

Back