Mazda2 1.5 - Greece

hey vds, what's the other electronic gizmo near gear lever? I'm very curios.

and regarding oil temp meter: was it difficult to fit it? have you had to drill somehow the block?

hey vds, what's the other electronic gizmo near gear lever? I'm very curios.

and regarding oil temp meter: was it difficult to fit it? have you had to drill somehow the block?

The sensor of the gauge is depicted in the last picture and it is attached to the bolt of the oil pan.Everything was done by me and it wasnt very difficult.

The other thing is the MSD DashHawk.Google it.

i have a authometer phantom ol presure gauge.. but I have not installed...

the msd dashhawk, from which it takes the signal?

ecu? interesting gadget

i need a install a wather temperature gauge...

I think you should have got an oil filter spacer which is actually the adapter for the 2 sensors, oil temp and pressure. The reading should be much more accurate using this method.

i have a authometer phantom ol presure gauge.. but I have not installed...

the msd dashhawk, from which it takes the signal?

ecu? interesting gadget

i need a install a wather temperature gauge...

The DashHawk is connected to the OBD port that is in the cocpit,under the wheel.It has a water temp indication and many many others.

I think you should have got an oil filter spacer which is actually the adapter for the 2 sensors, oil temp and pressure. The reading should be much more accurate using this method.

Yes that would be good but its very accurate the way I put it,too.
There is no "standing" oil in the oil circuit so it is ok.If someone wants to put oil temp+press then the oil filter adaptor is a must.

With regular driving the oil is 75-80deg C'.After a 4minute full throtlle uphill course the oil went to 95-100deg's with outside temprature 18 celsius.

A front mounted oil radiator would be a nice touch (rockon), very usefull in the summer...

The DashHawk is connected to the OBD port that is in the cocpit,under the wheel.It has a water temp indication and many many others.

ohhh obd port... more better!!!

then you should also read the timming and the check mark

ohhh obd port... more better!!!

then you should also read the timming and the check mark

Yes I do.I can read the advance,the afr,intake air temp,water temp,short and long term fuel trims,shiftlight,engine load,throtlle position and many other things.!

Its a good value for money.

And a good one

img2082js.jpg

Never u try 1/4 mile?

I've raced alsmost every car in the street but I've never raced in a drag strip.
At a 0-600m I'm faster than:
-Citroen C2 VTS 1.6 125hp
-Grande Punto Tjet 120
-Punto Mk2b Sporting 1.4 1st stage(induction-full exhaust-ecu)
-Fiesta Mk7 Sport 1.6 120
-Fiesta Mk6 S 1.6 (induction-catback)
-Seat Ibiza Mk1 1.4 1st stage
-Ignis Sport 1.5 induction-catback
-BMW e36 318is 143hp
-106 Rallye 1.6 8v
-106 Rallye 1.3
-mx5 1.6 nb

At 40km/h->600m(2nd gear) I'm a bit slower than the Mk7 Fiesta and the BMW.And I'm about the same or a bit slower in high speed than a Swift Sport.

I raced an RX8 192hp rolling 1st gear for 500m and I was 2 car lengths behind..not bad!!(2thumbs)

The ecu tuner has a denso ecu in his workshop for testing and told me that soon he will be ready for tuning our cars.When I have anything new I will inform you!

Back