2019 Mazda Infotainment Update $40?

:
19 CX-5 Signature
Had wifey's 19 CX5 Signature in to dealer for oil change today. Service Rep came out and said there's an infotainment software update needed, charge was $40. I said no thanks, it's working fine. Can I download and apply the update myself? Anywhere I can find link with instructions? Thanks!

Anyone know what might be included in the latest release? Our system works fine and we already have CarPlay and AA which again work fine; we use them a lot.

Send an IM to @ASH8 and he will send you the file. (Note: he will only respond to messages, not forum posts.)
hey there new to this forum. I want a firmware update i believe i have to sign up and start a couple of threads which ive done. Can you tell me how to send a dm to ash8 and how long do i have to wait before i do tia.

With the above in mind, just to provide fair warning to other members choosing to use these links - It is important that you remain vigilant in protecting yourself from malicious links and software. If you are unsure about a link, do not click on it. If you have a virus scanner, use it. If it seems fishy, trust your gut.

In addition, keep in mind that while some members want to help out by providing links to the firmware and instructions, those members may not be able to offer any other support past providing the links. For those wanting support, please contact ASH8 at the link below:

Back