Yellow MSP spotted in Mansfield

Titanium-99

:
2007 Diamond Graphite Infiniti G35 Coupe
The past couple of days on my way home from work I have Passed a yellow MSP with no front bumper if you are one here please reply to this post. I would like to try and make friends with any MSP owners or Protege Enthusist that live in Mansfield. I have also noticed a black MSP driving around town so to that person if you happen to catch this thread why dont you reply to this post too.

Last edited:
titainium-99 said:
The past couple of days on my way home from work I have Passed a yellow MSP with no front bumper if you are one here please reply to this post. I would like to try and make friends with any MSP owners or Protege Enthusist that live in Mansfield. I have also noticed a black MSP driving around town so to that person if you happen to catch this thread why dont you reply to this post too.
I was in Mansfield on Sunday maybe you saw my BlackMica.

I see a black MSP every morning on my way to work its normaly turning off of Walnut creek on to Matlock. I have tryed flashing my lights at him but I never get back any kind of response. Any way if any one in Mansfield & gets a head light flash from a Titanium MSP, that wouldbe me.

Last edited:
i might be coming there..around debbie lane area or walnut creek (kb hmes area)...mines a blue one..no tint and bone stock..hehe..

I live in Mansfield. Got a silver one you will probably never see. I don't get up untill noonish cuz I work so damn late. I had no idea there are so many in the area, I had never seen another one before the meet up at Hooters.

Damn maybe we need to have a meet up there at the Wendeys in Mansfield off of 287 so we can see just how many dope Proteges we have in Mansfield.

MMM...Spicy chicken Sandwich(sp?). I'm ok with a late night meet or maybe something on the weekend.

titanium..just visiting friends...but everytime i go there o get request to bring the speed...haha

Damn I wish i could find out who I keep passing every morning on my way to work. This morning I passed that black MSP again but this time I flashed him but I dont think he saw me. Who ever you are if your on this forum stopping being a stranger.

Orange Msp

Well its not mansfield, but its close. There is a spicy orange known to be in the kennedale area every thursday. That would be Koda's. if you want maybe we can hook up and hang out one night.

Im down for meeting up one night and chillen I want to find some one that knows how to get to the kenedale race track so that could be something to do. Thanks for the info Vic and how the hell have you been man? STI still working out for ya?

Hehehe, doing fine. You have been a ghost lately (angel) , I'am working on my cousin's MSP putting gauges, stereo, shift light, boost controller, turbo timer, etc.

I'am planning on going to Kenendale one of this Wednesday after my STi hits the 1,000 miles. We are going to plan a get together, the test and tune racing is 6:00pm-10:00pm

vic

yeah I have been kind of a ghost havent I. I might be running into some money soon and im thinking of starting work on some tuning of my MSP would you be up for giving me a hand Vic. Im down for a meet im also down for heading to the track in kenedale but i dont know how to get there. I was down in Tampa around the first of Feb. and I went to the track in bradenton and watched about 70 dodge vipers race also raced my friends car while I was there but other than that I have just been busy but I will be at all of the up coming shows this summer.

Latest posts

Back