yellow fogs?

i believe that there is a user on here bluebatmobile that makes overlays ...bump for the website would like to get some too

where can i get some and what kit would be the best? easiest to install?
thanks
Here is a pic of the ones I bought off of ebay for 10 dollars. sorry its not that clear...

006.jpg
[/IMG]

heres the link...
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
they are really nice overlays I highly recommend them

Last edited:
anyone tried just putting in a yellow 9006 bulb? PICS?

here's what daniel stern lighting told me.

"Nobody makes a yellow 9006 in quality worth buying. If you're trying for yellow fog lamps, the stick-on films don't really tint the light very effectively. You can get good results by removing the fogs, cleaning the lenses *thoroughly*, and spraying them with several coats of Dupli-Color Metalcast yellow, which is a transparent yellow paint product: http://www.duplicolor.com/products/metalcast.html . Let each coat "flash off" (dry most of the way) before applying the next, and use thin coats so you don't get drips and "sags" in the wet paint. With each
successive coat, the yellow tint will grow deeper. Make them about 2 shades deeper than you think looks right, and it'll turn out well in the end. Of course, the coating needs to be permitted to dry and harden completely before you take the fogs out on the road, otherwise dust and grit will become embedded in the still-tacky surface."

I dont have any pics but my best combo was luminics JDM yellow bulbs with the bluebatmobile overlays. Although one of the bulbs burned out after about a year, it was still worth it IMO.

I dont have any pics but my best combo was luminics JDM yellow bulbs with the bluebatmobile overlays. Although one of the bulbs burned out after about a year, it was still worth it IMO.

yea i plan on getting yellow bulbs, but for those on a budget, the overlays work awesome. and I believe that the ebay overlays are in fact BLUEBATMOBILE's.

I'm running Lamin-X yellow overlays and DDM yellow bulbs. I aimed them a little higher and I am very happy with the setup when they're needed:

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Luminics JDM Yellow 9006 Bulbs:

fogs.jpg

They look great... I'm just worried about longevity. I think mine might last a little longer than others because the car doesn't get driven much...

Luminics JDM Yellow 9006 Bulbs:
They look great... I'm just worried about longevity. I think mine might last a little longer than others because the car doesn't get driven much...

no one running the PIAAs? they cost more but are they gonna last longer than the Liminics?

I have the bluebatmobile style overlays (I don't think I got them from him, though...can't remember where I got them now). I also use the OMGJDM yellow fog light bulbs. It's a nice combo...yellow during the day (from the overlays) and really yellow at night (from the bulbs+overlays)

Attachments

• HIDs and Fog Lights.jpg
    HIDs and Fog Lights.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
no one running the PIAAs? they cost more but are they gonna last longer than the Liminics?

PIAA's are junk for the price. for that price you can get some HID's.

I have Lamin-X fog overlays and laminx headlight overlays and i love it!

DSC_0093.jpg

I Need to buy another Set. Btw, DO NOT BUY from Speedshop3, they took my money and ran, I have not hurd back from them or anything. E-bay looks like the way to go for overlays

Back