WTB: White MS6

Status
Not open for further replies.

i58858543

I'm looking for a White (must be white, not interested in any other color) MS6 in the MA, RI, CT area. I'm willing to travel further if it's a really nice one for a good deal. Preferably a stock Sport model w/ under 25k miles, no leather.
Anybody have one for sale or know where there is one for sale (ie: saw one at a dealer). Anybody thinking of trading theirs in at the dealer and want to sell??
I have been checking Autotrader and Carsdotcom so you don't have to send me any links to those 2 sites unless it is your car on that site. thanks

Good luck in your search, I hope you can find what you're looking for. When I was looking for mine I was really only interested in white, and it was a little tough to find one, especially in Canada, where I didn't find any. I ended up using a car broker, which worked out well, because he had access to a lot of auctions and heard about the cars before the public generally would. He ended up going down to NJ to get mine (from Toronto) and driving it back here for me. Worked out great in the end, so you might want to look into it, since you have a pretty specific requirement.

Hope you find one!

i'm looking too, and i think i have found done also. I found one with black cloth interior but i'm not interested in it since i looking for leather. I'll point you in the direction if your deal falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back