WTB: Stock 03.5 MSP wheels

I've got a couple of pretty road rashed MSP wheels and looking to replace at least some of them with better ones. Got 1 good one laying around? A whole good set laying around? Lemme know. I would prefer to find some around the VA, NC, MD area.

They're fine, just showing some curbage. They're not even that bad, I'm just about to install new tires though, so I'd prefer to get some good-condition ones now to mount them on.

I'd like to see some pics of them if it's not too much to ask for :) I've been looking for a decent set of 03.5 wheels for a while now, and as long as the curbage isn't terrible and they're not bent.. I might be willing to buy them off ya if you find some replacement ones. Or.. maybe you'd be interested in trading for the black ones in my avatar?

I'll keep you in mind if/when I source some good ones. I appreciate the offer for your's, but I'm trying to stay as stock as possible.

Come on guys...nobody's got a decent set of MSP or MP3 wheels laying around (like after upgrading to different wheels)??

I'd prefer the 03.5 ones, but 03 MSP or MP3 wheels would be cool too. I'd only really need 2 03.5 wheels at a minimum. I could even trade mine plus cash (all 4 or 2). Only 2 of mine have rash that is "bad" enough to bother me.

Thanks for the offer, but I need ones with the factory finish. Wagon, are you talking about the MP3 wheels? I think he sold those.

no there was a full set of MP3 wheels that I believe was gold, and also a single MSP wheel. same post as a set of sways and I think a strut bar... hold on.. I'll try to hunt.

nvm, its an 03 wheel. different finish. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123758537

also, I fail at threat title reading. LOL.

Back